"My Way To You" Part 2

It's been a week and 3 days  since Izuku met Katsuki yet, he can't help but to think about the pregnant omega over and over again

"Just ask him out yah know, for all I know you asked him to give his number to you for 'emergency purposes' right?"

Todoroki, his best friend, told him with a little bit of enthusiasm.

"it's not that easy, he's pregnant.."

"and unmated."
Shoto continues
"but we don't know for sure if he's in a relationship!"
Izuku excuses.

"you wouldn't know if you're just here, sitting, complaining and ranting about shits"
Shoto sigh.

"besides.. It seems like he trust you a lot already"

"I don't wanna take advantage of that"

" What I'm trying to say is you better get your chance before you lose it. Just my opinion though"
Shoto shrugged. Pitying Izuku for being cowardly In-love.

_________

Katsuki let out a frustated sigh. Its almost 4pm yet no one ever enters his bakery shop.

"u-umm.. Sir?"
One of katsuki's workers asked
"what is it?"

"can I take my leave sir? I know its still not the time fo-"
"no its okay.. You can take your leave"

The worker bid her goodbye before leaving.

Katsuki let out a sigh for who knows how many. The sales of his cupcakes had dropped and that's stressing him out. He caressed his small baby bump slowly, somehow that's the only thing that's making him forget all of his problems for awhile.

He grab some chocolate cupcakes for him to eat since no one is entering his shop anymore, atleast that's what he thinks, he decided to close the shop early.

Katsuki grab his cupcakes then proceed to sit in the customer's area.
He's enjoying his time eating the precious cupcake not until he notice something.

"eeehhcck!"
Katsuki almost got an heart attack out of pure shock. He look to the person outside his shop and widened his eyes as je recognize the person outside who look apologetic and mouther sorry.

Katsuki run to the door to open it and properly greet the person.

"Izuku!"
Katsuki shouted

"yes yes! Its me... haha.. Calm down Kacchan"
Izuku said, scratching his nape.

"eh.. You still call me that nickname hm?"
Katsuki said, as he calmed down

"oh yeah, I just think it suits you.. Does it bother you? I'll stop ca-"

"ah no no! Its fine... Haha, by the way what were you doing!! I thought you were some kind of stranger or something!!! Oh gosh you didn't even inform me that you'll come and visit me!! And and-!"

"Kacchan.. "
Deku tap Katsuki's shoulder while he smile at him

"it's just me okay? No need to worry hmm"
Katsuki's face softened at Izuku's reassurance

"yeah.. It's.. It's just you.. Yeah, haha.. Sorry I panicked.."

Izuku laughs nervously, feeling bad for making the omega freaked out.

They stare at each other, admiring each other sweetly for a minute or two before someone interrupted them.

Shoto coughs loudly behind Izuku

" Are you two going kiss now? Please do it inside"
Shoto said with a stoic face while Katsuki is blushing hard just thinking about it.

"S-shoto! Gosh!! It's not like that!"

Izuku said, getting red all over his face

"Oh? It seems like it to me"

____________________________________
I don't know if I should make it a book or nah...