"Broken" Pt. 2

This contains mpreg
So for those who dont like male pregnancy just skip this. Thanks
_______________________________

"Hmm.. Its surprisingly quiet here."
Todoroki walked in Bakugo's hero agency. With his presence, the attention of the interns are in him. Some are fangirling with a heart forming in their eyes if that's even possible.
"Todoroki! Oii!!"
Shoto looked everywhere to find the voice only to see Kirishima walking uo to him.
" What brings you here man?"
Kirishima said while hanging his arm on Todoroki's shoulder
" I'm here to inform Bakugo about the collaboration for both mine's and his' interns. I've been calling him since morning but he's not picking up so I decided to come here myself. "
Eijiro remove his arm to Todoroki and chuckled awkwardly.
" Man.. I've been trying the same thing. He didn't come here, he didn't even inform us why he's absent..."
Eijiro looked down, he's getting worried at his best friend. It's not a Bakugo 'thing' to absent at all.
"ahh.. That explains the peaceful atmosphere here"
Shoto and Eijiro laughed silently at the joke
" he would've yelled profanities at you if he heard that"
Kirishima cackled. Todoroki cleared his throat then straighten up his back.
" So.. I'm planning on visiting Bakugo, this collaboration really needs his approval right now. Wanna join me? Its been long since we got to visit Bakugo and Midoriya"
Kirishima grab some air then turn his hand into a fist.
" yeah! Let's go!"

...

" huh? Mitsuki? Why is she calling me right now.. Didn't she have a photoshoot?.."
Inko Midoriya, Deku's mother, put down her tea and grab her phone then press the answer button.
"Mitsuki? Why are yo-"
She got cut off by the her friend's low but dark tone through the phone.
"Where. Is. Your. Son."
Mitsuki said through the phone with such pressure every words that got Inko nervous
"I-.. I think he's still in his work, I don't know,he hasn't call me this day yet. Why don't you ask Katsuki? They're in the same house."
Inko said while trying not to stutter, she know something happened by the way Mitsuki asked her.
" THAT'S THE PROBLEM! HE'S NOT HERE IN THEIR HOUSE SO I CAN'T FUCKING BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR SON! (honey calm down please you're going to wake Katsuki up)"
Inko got alarmed. She never heard Mitsuki this angry before. There's a serious problem behind it.
" Calm down Mitsuki, why are you so angry at my son? "
Inko said trying to be calm as possible, she know her son from head to toe so its impossible for him to do any crime atleast that's what she think.
"HOW COULD I FUCKING NOT?! HE FUCKING GOT MY SON PREGNANT THEN YOUR FUCKING GODDAMN SON LEFT HIM. NOW TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR SON?!"
"WHATTTT?!"
Inko's whole body is shaking right now. She can't believe what she's hearing. 'Why would Izuku do that..' she thought. Inko's knees are getting weak.
"I-.. Ah M-mitsuki please calm down, I'll tell you right away the whereabouts of Izuku once I know it! Bye!"
She hang up, Inko don't know what to say anymore to Mitsuki. Embarrassed, disappointed, sad, shocked, surprised, named it all 'coz even her, she don't know what is she feeling right now.

...

It's 4 in the afternoon, Izuku slumped down on his chair, eyeing sharply the piece of paper on his desk. There's an offer for him to work in the US. Its a good opportunity on top of that, Katsuki will be able to moved on easily if he doesn't see Deku, well that's what deku thinks.

He was startled by a bunch of text messages that he was receiving. Mostly from his mother, asking his whereabouts but what caught his attention the most is the single message that Masaru had sent to him.

'We need to talk. Meet me at the cafe near your agency. Now.'

Those simple words got Izuku go antsy. He breath out, calming his nerves and replied with a simple 'okay sir'. He usually called Katsuki's parents as 'mom' and 'dad' but since they're not together anymore, he'll stick with the formalities. He fix himself, cleaning his table then decided to change to some fitted baby blue t-shirt that show off his lean muscles with matching black sweat pants that goes down to his ankle also wearing his signature red sneakers.

On his way to the cafe, he can't help but feel anxious. Part of him tells that they're going to talk about Katsuki but also part of him tells that its something else. His hands are getting sweaty as he open the door in the cafe, scanning the whole room, spotting the father of his ex lover.

" G-good afternoon, s-sir.."
Izuku said shyly as he take a his seat. Masaru nods, intertwining his hands in between his cup of coffee.
" Do you want something to order first?"
Masaru asked the greenhead while taking a sip on his black coffee.
"N-no sir.. I'm good. S-so what do you want to talk about?"
As Masaru put down his cup, Izuku sense a bit of a dark aura of the man, making Izuku choked a little on his own salive, face knitting together as he waits for the man's responds.

" Izuku."
Masaru's tone is deep and menacing but as he looked straight to Izuku's eye, it helds sorrow, begging, pain.
"What.. What will it takes for you to come back to my son?"
Izuku is astound by the sudden change of tone, he don't know what to say.
" Wha-.."
He closed his mouth. Still thinking of the right words to say.

" I know I'm being selfish but.. I'll do everything for my son's happiness. Its the first time that I've seen him so messed up. We may not have the best relationship but as his father, it hurts me more when I saw him at his breaking point..."
Masaru take out a sigh as he continue his sentence.
" so Izuku, what will it takes for you to come back to my son. "
Masaru is desperate, Izuku can sense it through his voice.
" S-sir.. N-noth-"
" or atleast.. Atleast be with my son until he gives birth, in that way he will les-"
Izuku stop Masaru mid-sentence. It seems like someone have splashed him a cold water. His face going pale.
" W-wait!.. K-Kacc I mean Katsuki's p-pregnant?! Wha?! I- I dont know?!!"
Masaru is somewhat amused. Despite breaking up with his son, Izuku held such worried face, muttering some nonsense or saying he's an asshole for not noticing or leaving Katsuki in such state. Masaru tap the cup of water infront of Izuku, getting his attention.

"Drink this, with the look on your face, it feels like you're going to pass out"
Izuku drank the water a little fast making him choked and coughing a few times, embarrassed by his action in front of the father of the person he love.

" Calm down kid!"
Masaru went at Izuku's side, patting gently  his back.
"S-sorry! I-.. Gosh this is so embarrassing I'm sorry"
Izuku put down the cup of water as Masaru went back to his seat. They sat their for good 5 minutes of silence until Izuku decided to break it. Izuku explained to Masaru the real reason why he decided to break his relationship with his son. Telling Masaru that Katsuki will just be in danger if Izuku will stick up to him earning a sad but understanding smile from Masaru.

" Izuku.. Instead of breaking your bonds with my son, why not try your best to look at each other. You see.. No matter what danger Katsuki was in, he was able to get through that because he have you. He knows, and we know that you wouldn't let something bad will happen to our Katsuki. So please.. He really needs you right now... The doctor said that male pregnancy is sensitive and more complicated than female pregnancy so-"
" I-If I'm still welcome in your f-family.. I-I mean I'm s-sure Auntie is furious a-about what I did. S-she m-might not want me anymore a Katsuki's boyfriend, o-or even Katsuki, Katsuki might hate me, I told him soke things that I know will hurt him. I-I don't know how to face him. B-but I really l-love y-your son sir! I-"
Masaru put his hand on Izuku's shoulder making Izuku stop on his muttering session.
" call me dad, drop the formalities. Now that I know your reason for doing that, you're welcome to come back. "
Masaru said with a reassuring smile.
" H-how about-"
Masaru laughed nervously because even him, he knows that Mitsuki is still angry at this time.
" a-ah.. We'll deal about that later. For now come with me, trust me Katsuki will be happy to see you. "
And so Masaru stand up, giving Izuku a comfort pat on the shoulder. Standing up, Izuku stand to the side of Masaru, noticing that Izuku is 3 inch taller than Masaru.
"T-thanks dad"
With that, Masaru leave the payment of his coffee slipping under the cup then they proceeded to leave the cafe.

____________________________________

It was supposed to end here but yeah I cut it.