"Broken" Pt. 3

Its the last part! Enjoy
___________________________

As Izuku and Masaru get out of the cab, Izuku can't help but to feel agitated. He even stumbled his way to the door making him bump his face at the back of the man infront of him.

" a-ah! Sorry"
Izuku lowered his head a little, blushing out of frustration. Masaru pay no mind in it. He understand what Izuku's feeling right now 'coz even him is as nervous as fuck, Mitsuki can always beat the shit out of you when it comes to his son.

" I-I'll come in first, be sure to shield yourself"
Masaru said giving the green head a nervous smile. Izuku is confused as to why Masaru would say that but nodded anyway.

As they enter, Izuku notice that other people are here as well. There is more than one pair of shoes and he recognize who they belong.

" We are here honey!"
Masaru said as he take off his shoes. Followed by Izuku. He caught a glipse of Kirishima and a certain bi-colored haired man in the living room.

" We? Who are you wit-"
Mitsuki cut herself off when she saw Izuku. She nearly throw the stainless bowl at Izuku gladly the two other guyz in the room get alerted and prevent Mitsuki to do so while her husband tries to calm her down.

" Auntie please calm down! "
Kirishima said, holding Mitsuki's arm same with Shoto who's now putting down the object that meant to throw at Izuku while Masaru is infront of her saying that she should let Izuku explain.

Izuku stood their, shoulder's slouched, looking like a big lost puppy. He can't blame Mitsuki anyways for reacting that way. Yes, the house is his and katsukis', he's always welcome here 'coz basically he also owns the house. But he throw away that when he told Katsuki that he can have the house on his own.

" let me go! As long as I want to beat you up, -"
Mitsuki point his forefinger to Izuku with a deadly glare. Izuku inhaled the thin air making him nearly choked.
" Katsuki needs you right now, he's been muttering you name in his sleep-"
Mitsuki let out a sigh, calming his whole system. It's a good sign for Izuku, he's safe for now. He take a look at his friends who gave him a worried glance. Kirishima and Shoto already knows the situation so they're not surprised when Mitsuki gets aggressive when she saw Izuku, though they kinda feel bad for him.

" you can check him to his room, I'll deal with you later. We're not done yet."
"Y-yes.."
With that, Mitsuki turned around, grabbing the stainless bowl then proceeded to go to the kitchen along with Masaru who gave Izuku an apologetic look.

"Midoriya can fucked things up too huh"
Shoto commented.
" Yeah, Katsuki's really messed up when we came here.."
Izuku never been this guilty before.
" Uh.. I- I know, I-.."
He cant put down his words, too ashamed infront of his friends.
" Don't push yourself, we don't know what exactly your reason why you did that but we hope you can fix this. "
Shoto said, getting ready to leave
" Y-yeah! T-thanks.. Oh are you gonna leave already?"
Kirishima grab his phone then decided to follow Shoto.
" It's already 6 pm besides we only came here because we need to talk about something to Bakugo and maybe pay you both a visit but it turns out we can't do that now so we're leaving... But Good luck man!"
Kirishima tap Izuku's back a little bit hard as an encouraging gesture, while Shoto just smile at them then nod as a goodbye.
" we'll go inform Antie that we are leaving, you can go with Katsuki "

...

Izuku entered the room so quietly as if he'd break something if he move carelessly. The room is still the same wuen he leave it the only difference is now Katsuki is sleeping peacefully in their bed with Izuku's shirt, Katsuki's holding it like he's life is depending on it. Izuku feel at ease, ' Kacchan's okay' he thought then a sudden ring of his phone interrupted him. His mom is calling.

He answeres his phone, facing the door.
'yes mom?'
'where are you? Do you already know what happened? Mitsuki' s so pissed at you'
Inko said through the phone, concern in her voice. Izuku's whole body soften, he didn't know how he really needs his mother's calming voice.
'I'm already here mom, yes I know what happened, I know I fucked up mom.. I-'
Izuku's voice cracked, he couldn't even finish his sentence as he let himself cry, soft crying noises can be heard, he'd been holding back his tears a lot that it just burst when no one can see him.

But Katsuki saw that, he heard the door opening, he heard the ringing of Izuku's phone, and he saw the way Izuku crouched down and put his hand on his mouth to shut all his crying noises. He heard everything Izuku have said to his mom but he didn't say a thing. He'll wait until their talk is over.

'oh honey.. It's ok, I know Katsuki will understand you'
Inko said in a comforting tone, wanting to remove the pain of his son.
'M-mom I-.. I don't know *hic* I already said s-*hic* I d-don't love him H-how could he t-trust my w-words now'
Izuku hate himself for being a cry baby, he can't help it. He made some wrong decisions that he couldn't undo.
'but do you really not love him anymore son?'
'no! Mom I- I love him so much, I though what I did is g-good for h-his safety-..I j-just love him mom'
Izuku said quickly wiping off his tears. Katsuki smiled when he heard what Izuku said. He feels light. All the stress that he'd been carrying earlier had vanished. And so he act as if he just woke up.

" D-Deku?"
Izuku was startled at first, he thinks he woke Katsuki up because of his loud sniffles. He bid his mom a quick goodbye and that he'll call again later then turn his attention to Katsuki who's now sitting 'gorgeously' in bed as what Izuku would like to call it.

"K-Kacchan.. H-how are you feeling? Did I wake you up? I'm s-sorry"
Izuku went to the side of the bed, but not so close to Katsuki. He just sit at the chair near the bed. They stay like that for a while, Not knowing what to say to each other until Izuku saw the pregnancy test on the lamp side.

"K-Kacchan.. Yo-..."
Izuku take a deep breath before he continues as Katsuki wait for him ti finish his sentence.
"You're pregnant.. I-.. I don't know what to say. I said some things to you t-that aren't true, I - I dont know if you'll believe m-me.. B-but-"
And again, Izuku broke into tears. He moved to sit beside Katsuki as he take his hands, bringing it to his lips.
" Please Katsuki, I.. Give me another chance, I-.. Please I k-know words are not e-enough t-tha-"
Izuku keeps on crying while kissing Katsuki's hands persistently, holding it as if Katsuki will try to escape if he let go.

" D- Izuku, look at me"
Izuku did, Katsuki unclasped Izuku's hands with his as he cupped Izuku's face. Katsuki didn't said a word after that instead, he leaned his face to Izuku, kissing him passionately. Izuku instantly melted into the kiss as he starts to take control. Its not even one day that he hadn't seen the blond but Izuku missed Katsuki so much. They kissed blissfully for a minute as they pulled away, both faces are flushed, eyes' full of hope and love.

"S-so.. Will you let me in again?"
Izuku started, mentally praying that he get the answer that he wants.
"No"
Izuku was confused, his body felt drained. How he think that this could be easy.
"wha-"

" 'Coz I never let you go"
And there, Izuku saw Katsuki's ravishing smile. Katsuki can always lighten up Izuku with those smile. Now that he thinks of it, he really can't imagine his life without the blond.

"Oi! If our baby turns out to be a cry baby like you, I'll burn you"
Katsuki joked to brighten up the mood, Izuku is crying again.  Izuku sniffed one last time as he make a chuckle. He brings his hands down to Katsuki's belly, he can, still feel some abs that will turn to bump as the baby inside will grow.

" I'm really going to be a father.. I -.. Gosh! I-.. I make this, W-we make.. Uwaahh"
Izuku hugged Katsuki's waist, putting his ear right into Katsuki's stomach, wanting to hear something.
"Idiot! I'm like 1 week pregnant, you will not hear anything in there haha!"

And so they stay like that, Izuku holding Katsuki protectively, Katsuki enjoying the attention, snuggling more into Izuku's chest until they fall asleep, Not noticing Katsuki's parents as they slowly closed their rooms' door with a smile plastered in their faces.

_______________________________

It was supposed to have a bad ending buttt!!! I just can't uwu.