" I Love You Nerd! "

Warning:there's smut on this one.
Hihi
_____________________

" I-I like you! I-zuku"
Katsuki blurt out, eyes' shut tight, face redder than kirishima's hair, head down while holding the hem of his upper uniform. Izuku just stand there, stunned by the sudden confession of his childhood friend. He really wants to say the same to Katsuki. He wants to tell how much he waited this day to come where he can finally declare his long-term crush towards him that became love without being rejected.

How he wish he can do that without being guilty thinking that he's taking advantage of Katsuki's current situation.

5 days earlier...

Katsuki was hit by an unknown quirk making him unconscious while on his way to UA. Turns out, the quirk will make someone lost their memories for 1 to 2 weeks, depends to the owner of the quirk but it will not exceed to 2 weeks. 

When Aizawa, their teacher, announced what happened to Bakugo, all his classmate are worried specially the one and only broccoli-head guy in the class who immediately stand up and make his way to recovery girl without even asking for permission. Yes, what he did was rude but all that matters to him is the certain ash blond who he have feelings for. After he ran, Aizawa just sigh and told his other students to go visit Bakugo also.

Izuku slammed the door open, making the clueless Katsuki, who's silently staring at the wall, squeak out of surprise.

" Kacchan!"
Izuku sat to the chair near katsuki's bed and checking the ash blond non-stop when suddenly a certain old woman slap his hands away from Katsuki.

"Stop scaring the kid! As you heard from Shota, he lost his memory means he don't know you"
but Katsuki is far from scared. He just sat there, eyeing intently the guy infront of him, studying his features. He was starstruck with this man.
' He's so handsome' he thought.

"Ka-Kacchan?"
The blond ask Izuku pointing at him self.
" is that my name?"
" I'll leave you two."
Recovery girl said making the boys look at her and nod.
With a curious look given by the ash blond, Izuku finally give him an answer.
"Aizawa-sensei did say you lost your memory but... I didn't know you also don't know your name"
he sigh, atleast he know Kacchan is fine.
"eh? If I lost my memory that includes not remembering my name idiot."
Katsuki let out a silent gigle, Izuku was shocked. Not because katsuki called him idiot but because kacchan gigled.
He regain his composure and cleared his throat.
" y-eah... Haha.. So uhm your names' Katsuki Bakugo, the 'Kacchan' that's the nickname I gave you when we were kids. We were childhood friends by the way. "
He scratch his nape, lowering his head a little to hide his blush. Katsuki smile with a hint of a flirty stare.
" Is that so~ what's your name then Mr. We are childhood friend~"
Being shocked is not right, Izuku was surprised by the sudden change of  personality that Katsuki is giving him. Its enough for his blush to spread all over his face. He clenched his hand tight above his thigh then said
" I-I'm I-Izuku M-Midoriya "
He bit his bottom lip, feeling embarrassed but Katsuki finds it hot.
" So.. Wha-"
The door was again slammed harshly revealing the whole 1A students. The first one to walk up to him was Kirishima along with the rest of the bakusquad.
" Bakubro! What happened! Are you alright?"
When Kirishima went to Bakugo's side , he's acting all shy making Izuku confused but he let that slide.
" I can't remember anything..."
He sadly said, they wear the same reaction that Izuku wore a while ago, shocked that the 'Bakugo' they know is not shouting at them, telling some insults  but that's enough for his them to get all worried and tell some soothing words like ' its gonna be alright', ' we'll help you catch up' or something like that.