"Apart"

"Kacchan?"
Izuku said while brushing Katsuki's hair. They're cuddling after they finish 'playing'.
"hmm?"
Katsuki said, eyes close, smiling while enjoying Izuku's warm body,
"I love you"
Izuku said, kissing katsuki's head.
"I know.."
Izuku frowned. He didn't get the answer that he want.
"Kacchan.. I said, I love you"
Izuku repeated
"and I said, I know"
Katsuki said, teasing Izuku. The smile wont leave his lips.
"Katsuki."
Katsuki laugh softly and lean forward to Izuku's face to kiss his frowning face.
" I love you too Deku"
He said lovingly, looking directly to Izuku's eyes.
" even if I dont say it, you know I only love you, only you..."
The frown on Izuku's face disappeared and replaced with a gentle smile. He grab Katsuki's hand and kiss the ring in his finger
" and you're forever mine now..
Katsuki Midoriya"

Katsuki smile bitterly, tears forming, ready to stain his beautiful crimson eyes while remembering the day of their honeymoon.

Izuku stand uo and slam his hands on their dining table making their food spill and also making Katsuki flinch.
" The hell is wrong with you?!"
Katsuki yelled
" the hell is wrong with me?!! No! The hell is wrong with you?!"
Izuku yelled back
" You ignore me after we finish our mission! And I thought it was just because you were tired but NO! In the car you ignore me! Until we get back home you ignore me! Fucking tell me what's wrong! "
He continue making Katsuki snap
" You! You're the problem! "
Katsuki yelled making Izuku silent, tears already threatening to fall
" you're fucking reckless! What the hell were you thinking back there! I told you to wait for back up! You're already at your limit! But NO! you didn't listen! I-I.. "
His voice cracked, gripping the hem of his shirt tightly
" I thought... I thought I lose you"
He said, allowing the tears to fall down
" What if you die.. What about me?! Do you even think about me?! What will happen to me if.. If you die.. Shit"
He roughly wipes the tears in his face
Izuku went to katsuki's and hug him from behind, snuggling his face onto Katsuki's neck.
" I'm sorry...I'm sorry I neglected your feelings, I'm sorry that I make you worry, I'm sorry That I make you feel like that"
Izuku said making Katsuki turn around, cupping katsuki's face and kiss every tear he could see on his husband's face.
" I love you, you know that right? I was so caught up in fulfilling my job as a hero that I failed in fulfilling my job as your husband.. I guess you could say that I'm the worst but.."
He look straight into his beloved's eyes
"But this time, I'll make sure to always put you first, make sure to listen to your warnings, make sure to always be by your side when you needed me the most, I'll do everything just to make you happy, I know having All Might's quirk is hard because I need to give my all in saving people but this time, I'm not the only one that will gonna do that, I have you, We can save and fight villains while protecting each other. We'll make sure that none of us both is going to die, because your my duo, my best friend, my husband, my love. So put that frown off and  smile for me"
Izuku frown when Katsuki still have a frown face and suddenly Izuku held his hand to his chest close to his heart
"aacchk! My heart.. It hurts so muchh! The only thing that can heal this is my beloved husband's smile"
Izuku act as if he was dieing, Katsuki rolled his eyes but smile anyways, a sweet one, the smile that make Izuku forget all of his problems, the smile that he want to see everyday.
Katsuki embrace Izuku tightly, crying silently
" hey... Kacch-"
" promise me you wont do that again, promise me.."
Izuku grab Katsuki's face and kiss him passionately
" I promise"
" then I forgive you"
Katsuki smile, the smile that meant the whole world for Izuku
" I love you my Kacchan"

"our first fight... Haha, you made a promise to be by my side when I needed you the most.. But where are you"
Katsuki said, crying hardly while hugging a picture frame that has Izuku's Picture.
"I fucking need you right now Izu.. I need you.."

"hmm maybe I should cook katsudon for dinner, its Deku's favorite anyways, he deserve it after his tiring work today"
katsuki abruptly stop with his action when he hear his phone's notification tone rings uncontrollably. He tsk before picking up his phone
"what are these extras are on about?!"
He saw a lot of text messages asking if he was fine or if he's ok
Before he could even reply  the news on the TV got his attention

" Hero Deku went missing after an ambush occur near his patrol area, but some of the police officers assumed that he's dead because of some of his small body parts that are found in the area"

One of the police officer held a ziplock with a finger inside of it, and there Katsuki can see the ring in that finger, Izuku's ring, the ring that Katsuki put in Izuku's ring finger in their wedding.
Everything feels so hazy for him, he can't think straight.
" no... NO.. NO!! it cant be true, D-deku's not dead.. He-.. Fuck!"
he held his head, feeling dizzy
"how can they be sure that he's dead!, its only his finger! Only his finger!"
he fell onto the floor, curled up into a ball and cry. He can't believe what's happening. Just when he thought that everythings going alright. Just when he think that he could live happily with his Izuku.
" Izuku.. Please.. Go home "

Katsuki's POV

Its been one month since Deku went missing, its only been one month... But everyone seems already given up on searching for him, its like they already forget him. After all of the good things that he have done, in return, he got nothing, because he's nit useful in the society anymore, no one gives a fuck on him anymore... And fuck it! I don't want to give up but.. Izuku.. I can't help but think that you already left me, that you're already dead.
"I just want to be with you again.. Izuku.. I missed you so much.. Please come back to me.. Please"
I cried and cried anc cried. I dont know what happened and why did I ended up in the roof top of an  building where Deku and I lived but here I am.
" If Its the only way for me to see you again Izuku... Then..No no no no! I shouldn't do this! I shouldn't lose hope! You could still be alive!"
I said backing out a little but stop when i felt two arm wrap around me
"kacchan.."
I know that voice, i quickly turn around and there I see the person that I've been longing to see, he raise his hand to grab my face
"d-deku youre alive!"
I said but suddenly I feel that his fingers are complete meaning..
"ha! You-you're just an illusion fuck it!"
Even so, I hug him so tight, i know its only an illusion but it felt so real, so nice, i miss him so much.
"kacchan.. Just take a little step closer to the edge.. And we'll finally be together again"
He said while hugging me, maybe.. Maybe he was right.. If I did jump, I-if I jump right now... I could finally see him again, the real Izuku not just an Illusion Izuku.
I slowly make my way to the edge with Izuku behind me, I grab his face, i know he's not the real thing but when I kiss him, it felt so real even though I know my mind is just playing with me.
And before I jump, I said
"I love you Izuku"

Third Person's POV

*bzzzt bzzt bzzzt*
A man grab his phone from the desk and answer the call, making it on a liud speaker
"Tomura! Guess whaattt!!"
a girl with a cheeky voice said through the phone call
" what is it Toga? Better be important"
Tomura replied
" I kiss  the Katsuki guy! I didn't know he has soft lips omg! I think i have a crush on him! Hihi~"
she replied cheerfully
" tsk! Is that all?"
Tomura replied, a bit annoyed
" oh! And he's dead he jump at the roof top of a building thinking I was Izuku hihi~ you could've seen his face Tomura! He's so helpless! "
Tomura then hang up and turn to his left
" did you hear that? Izuku? You're beloved husband is dead hmm... What can you say about that? Isn't that great! "
Then Tomura laugh like a maniac, grabbing a knife and stab Izuku in the arm but Izuku cant feel anything, he couldn't feel the stab in his right arm, he couldn't even hear Tomura's laugh.
All he could think is about Katsuki, he's beloved, the one who he promised to always be by his side, the one who he promised to always make him happy, is now the one who's already dead because of him. All Izuku could do is to let all the tears fall down, it seems like his whole body is paralyse. His will to escape in this hell room is now gone that his beloved is dead. And now Izuku feels and looks like a living corpse,waiting for his turn to die.