"Cake"

We started as fine. We're doing good. We're happy. We have the best relationship you could think of. I love him. He love me. That's what I know.

Oh how wrong I was. I'm so blind by my love towards him that I didn't notice the bitter truth behind those I love you's. Behind those gentle smile of his. Behind those soft touch that he gave me. Behind those nights that we made love. Behind those promises.

How stupid of mine haha...

'Coz all of those... Mean nothing to you. You became a good actor that you're able to hide your one another for good fucking 2 years in our relationship. For 2 years, I didn't even notice the cold shoulder you gave me, all those excuses, all those lies.

Ha! Maybe I just love you so much.

Yet... I still don't have courage to confront you. Still hoping that, that bitch is just your past time and that she didn't mean anything to you.

Oh~ how I wish that was the case.

Until this day... When I saw you two at your office, hugging each other. I heard you tell her "I'm gonna break up with him tonight, don't worry". I don't know what's wrong with me. It hurts, yes but I didn't cry. I kinda expect it from you. Well, she does have your needs that I couldn't give.

What a pest. Tsk

So instead of sulking and make myself ugly by wasting my time crying all over a jerk like you. I made a cake.
Tonight I'm gonna wear the dress that I know you're dying to see me for, I'm a man but my curves are way more better than your little slut. I'll prepare the most romantic dinner that you could have while I wait for you to come home and declare our last night of being in this relationshit.

I wait until I heard the door open. You're about to say something but stop when you see me sitting in a very appealing manner.
"Katsuki.. What's this?"
Oh, now we're into first name huh. I give you a sly smile and guide you to our little round table with little candles and petals of roses mix with the special dine that I prepare.

I get the cake from the kitchen making a clak sound by my high pointed heels then lit the candle up.
And here we are..

"Happy birthday, my Deku~"

Celebrating your last birthday.

___________________________________
Soooo this is inspired by the commercial that Inka voice over on tiktok uwu...