"Ocean Love"

So I will still continue the "Manniquin" but I'm still working for it so for now take this one hihi
__________________________________
Merman Izuku x Human Katsuki

Izuku and katsuki have been dating for a year, somehow mermaids and mermans are respected and secured by the  government. Katsuki is a surfer that lives near sea coast, he moved there 3 years ago thats where he met Izuku, became friends and lovers. They've been doing fine, less arguments, jelousy is still there the same with sex, but something's off to Izuku as Katsuki notice. The past few days, Izuku has been so clingy. Whenever Kacchan go for surfing Izuku will suddenly appear, scaring Kacchan then grabbing Kacchan when he got out of balance on his surf board, not letting him go, showering his Kacchan a lot of kisses. He also get mad easily whenever someone tried to talk to his Kacchan, that's why they get into fight a lot but in the end Izuku will go back to normal like nothing happened. Izuku will go to the sand where Katsuki is, he'll embrace Katsuki so lovingly, saying how sorry he was and that he just love Katsuki so much.. Of course Katsuki love the affection. Not until Katsuki said to Izuku that he needed to move to another place, far from the sea because of his new job and that's where shit goes down.
...

" i promise Izuku, I'll visit you every 5 months, I won't find another man, I only love you I promise please talk to me.."
Izuku's back is facing Katsuki so Katsuki wouldn't see the little changes on Izuku's appearance that's why he didn't want to face Katsuki. Its a full moon thing. His desires are creeping out inside him whenever full moon arives. That's why he needed to stay away from Katsuki but his inner beast is eating him and so..
" meet me tonight.. I want to do something special before you leave.."
That gives Katsuki hopes little did he know the face of Izuku that shows how eager he was to devour his love and make him all his.
...

"a-ah! Izuku! Gosh hmm! S-slow down!! Izuku please!!! O-oh"
Izuku thrust in and out his inhuman dick inside Katsuki without mercy, gripping Katsuki's waist so tightly to make Katsuki bounce incredibly. Katsuki can't see it out of pleasure and pain but Izuku's eyes are not the same green emerald anymore, his eyes are clouded with blood-like color with his fangs growing sharper. Katsuki's been suspicious, usually Izuku is the loud one during sex but tonight is different. The only time katsuki heard Izuku spoke this night is when he lead Katsuki to a cave which is their meeting place. Izuku smiled creepily while he licked his lips with his long tongue.
"hmm! I-izu! C-cum.."
Katsuki became limped after his orgasm, leaning his body to Izuku, his head on Izuku's shoulder,panting.
"Izuku?are you okay? You've been qui... Et.."
Katsuki looked at Izuku in terror, throat dry, body paralyze at the sight. He hurriedly get out of Izuku's lap-tail but immediately slipped because of how weak he is in his current situation.

Izuku crawled on Katsuki's way like a snake,  the same with Katsuki who's trying to stay away from his beast boyfriend, but to his luck, when he reached the entrance of the cave all he saw is the darkness of the night along with the deep see beside the cave when he looked up once again he knows, he was doomed.
" full moon... Shit!"
He tried to make a plan but stop on his tracks when Izuku finally reached his feet.
" you're not going anywhere love~ you're mine. Mine!"
Terrified, Katsuki closed his eyes when he saw Izuku's monstrous fangs ready to sank in his throat. For a minute, he thought he died as he feel intense pain and he feels a  liquid flowing out of his neck. When he opened his eyes he saw Izuku drinking his blood with pure pleasure, restraining Katsuki to move but even without it, Katsuki don't think he will be able to move, he suddenly can't breath, sight all blurry.
"Izu..."
That's the last word he let out before everything went black.
...

Katsuki woke up hearing loud cries and some words that he can't figure out what.
He slowly opened his eyes, yeah he remembered, last night Izuku and him made love then...
"K-Kacchan!! Kacchan! You're alive! Kacchan!! I'm sorry, I completely loose control! I'm sorry Kacchan!! I'm sorry!!"
Izuku cried out loud, while he gently embrace Katsuki using his masculine arms, puting Katsuki's head to his chest carefully
"w-wait! What happened? I thought I-"
" when i came to my senses, I bring you to my mom, you're not breathing and! And! I-.. I thought i killed you I'm sorry!! My mom took care of you then after she's done she told me to bring you back here for you to breath... I'm sorry Kacchan!! It's just.. I don't want you to leave b-but I don't intent to kill you! I swear!! Just full mo-"
Katsuki kissed Izuku to make him stop from talking
"shh.."
"you're not... Mad? O-or scared?"
Izuku questioned
"I'm not mad... Scared I guess.. A little.. Just.. I should have known the way you act this past few days maybe we could've prevent it.. But in the good side, you didn't let me die, and I know you didn't mean it.."
Katsuki explained, the terrifying face of Izuku before still lingered in his mind but that's the thing that he should worry for the future, today he just needs to make Izuku feel that he still loves him, mermaids are strong but mentally weak when it comes to the person they love and trust the most so if Izuku will always felt guilt about what he did, he might do something to himself that he'll regret and Katsuki dont want that.
"d-do you still.. Want to be with me?..." izuku's voice comes out to be too nervous, afraid that he ruined his bond to his mate.
"yes, and.. I think I don't want to leave..somewhat.. I want to be with you all the time..I want.. To feel your warmth and I'm craving to see your eyes everyday, and.. I want seaweeds? "
Izuku blushed, he knows exactly the reason behind that. Katsuki's carrying their egg. But of course since the relationship is a human and merman, it's not an literal egg. Katsuki didn't think about it though, they're both man so he didn't think he would get pregnant so he let Izuku fuck him without any protection but turns out he can get pregnant, humans and mermaids are not the same, it's a miracle at first that mermaids exist so it's not impossible for them to do miracles like getting a man pregnant.

"kacchan.. I'm sorry please forgive me.."
"huh? About what happened last night? I told you it's fi-"
"kacchan I might have gotten you pregnant."
Katsuki knitted his brows
"eh.. But we're both man... Fuck! Really Izuku?! I'm pregnant?!!!"
Izuku saw sparkles in Katsuki's eyesand he felt relieved
"yes yes!"
"oh my gosh! Izuku! I love you!! I've been feeling so off about the thought that you may leave me for someone because i can't give you a child but now I'm pregnant oh my gosh Izuku! I'm so happy!"
Katsuki said, hugging izuku, izuku returned the favor but he's careful to not put a lot of preasure on katsuki's wound.
" I won't leave you with someone Kacchan, you alone is enough for me with or without child. I love you too Katsuki.. "
After that, they tried to forget about what happened that night, and they're being carefull too whenever full moon comes. This is not tje fairytail that Katsuki imagined but he surely knows that what he got is much more better.

____________________
Kinda rush hakhak but my friend ChrystalHeart_143 already read it and I think it would be fine to post it here already so yeah!