"Ice Cream"

I'm listening to ice cream by blackpink ft. Selena Gomez then this idea come up!
__________________________________

It's a normal day for Katsuki, doing some household chores 'coz its his day off but his husband Deku can't really have a single day of no work. Their agency limits him for his day off because he's the most capable of the most hero work, well.. No. 1 hero all over Japan is a hard thing.

Katsuki is now at the living room, scrolling through his phone if anything can get his attention until he heard the door being opened, footsteps are next.

"I'm home"
Izuku said, as usual , his voice is tired and drained the same goes with his entire apearance.
"Welcome home! You're early today?"
Katsuki said as he one by one get Deku's belongings.
"Hmm..the agency finally give me a half day break.."
Izuku take a seat on their couch, taking a long sigh. Katsuki on the other hand feels worrued about his husband.
"Are you hungry?"
"I already eat"
The house became silent after that, the only thing that could be heard is the sound of washing machine being used,Katsuki is cleaning Izuku's hero costume.

....

3:30 in the afternoon, Deku tried to sleep but he can't, he shifted a lot of times on their bed but he can't find any comfortable position. He decided that it's already worthless to try to sleep and go to their living room looking for his husband who's watching some action movies. Deku went to Katsuki's side, hugging him.
"You can't sleep?"
Deku just shake his head up and down for agreeing. Katsuki looked at his husband, frowning at the sight.
"Do you even sleep?! You look like shit"
Katsuki used his right hand to hold Izuku's chin and move his face to the side, up and down. Deku cackled, even him, he admits that he really looked like a shit. Having not enough rest is a pain in the ass for him. Making him look older than his age.
"You still love me right? Even though I looked like a shit?"
Izuku said, staring at his beautiful Kacchan
"Of course dummy! Wouldn't agree to marry you in the fist place if I'm only after your face duh"
Katsuki sassed, poking Izuku's nose.
Izuku laughed quietly, hugging his husband once again
"I'm glad..."
With a pout and knitted brows, Katsuki remove Izuku's embrace around him. Confused Izuku looked at him,while Kacchan cupped his face.
"Come on! Let's get rid of that ugly face of yours!"
"e-eh?.."
Katsuki smiled, he turned off the TV and switched on the speaker, searching the song he wanted. Izuku just watched Katsuki, looking forward for his next move.

Click. The beat starts to echo in the house. Katsuki put down his phone and stretched his arms while looking behind to take a look at his husband who's still clueless until now.

'Come a little closer 'cause you looking thirsty
I'ma make it better, sip it like a Slurpee~'

First two sentences of the music, Katsuki starts to make his way back to the couch, making sure to sway his hips a little, teasing his husband.

'Snow cone chilly
Get it free like Willy
In the jeans like Billie
You be poppin' like a wheelie~'

Izuku's body perks up. Gulping hard as he feel the heat risen on his cheek.

'Even in the sun, you know I keep it icy
You could take a lick but it's too cold to bite me~'

Katsuki licked his lips seductively, turning around to flex his bouncy ass to his now tomato-head husband.

'Brr, brr, frozen
You're the one been chosen
Play the part like Moses
Keep it fresh like roses (oh)~'

" I~ zuku~"
Katsuki said, luring his husband. He slowly trace some lines on Izuku's left thigh.

'Look so good yeah, look so sweet (hey) Lookin' good enough to eat~'

Once again, Izuku drunk his saliva. Sweating a lot. Katsuki doing this infront of him is such a turn on.
"Ka-kacchan..."
Shaky breath come out of his mouth making Katsuki smirk.

' Coldest with the kiss, so he call me ice cream
Catch me in the fridge, right where the ice be~'

Katsuki make himself comfortable on Deku's lap, showing off his cleavage while he give Deku a lap dance on the couch.
"Kacchan.. W-what are y-you doing..."
Izuku's eyes are already half-lidded, Katsuki's grinding too much. Katsuki gave him an innocent smile as he get off of Izuku's lap only to be pushed back by Izuku.

'Look so good yeah, look so sweet (hey) Baby, you deserve a treat~'

" Getting impatient, are we?~"
Katsuki pretended to kissed Izuku but he pulled back when their lips are only millimeters apart making Izuku groan. Katsuki laughed getting off again at Izuku's lap.
"Don't be mad darling~ I wanna give you the best show first"

'Diamonds on my wrist, so he call me ice cream You can double dip 'cause I know you like me~'

Every sway that Katsuki will make, Izuku can't help but to get hard. Katsuki wear such tight grey leggings with his black tank top that makes him even more sexy.

'Ice cream, chillin', chillin' Ice cream, chillin' Ice cream, chillin', chillin' Ice cream, chillin'~'

After a few more dance steps, Kacchan grabbed Izuku's hand
"Come on! Loose some stress love!"
Izuku happily complied. Kacchan leaning his back to Izuku's front body while he dance, aware of his every movements. He makes sure he'll hit Izuku's private part every now and then.
"You're engaging a dirty play, bello~"
Izuku whispered to Katsuki's ear, biting it softly. Katsuki looked up, pecking Izuku's cheek
" I know~"

'I know that my heart can be so cold But I'm sweet for you, come put me in a cone~'

They move in sync. Deku's hand on Katsuki's hips, Katsuki's hand on Izuku's chest down to his stomach, guiding his hands on the hem of Izuku's shirt sliding his hand inside as he continue to make sexy movements. Deku's gripped became tighter on his hips.

'You're the only touch, yeah, that get me meltin' He's my favorite flavor, always gonna pick him~'

"hey Deku~"
Katsuki said, removing his hands inside Izuku's shirt and putting it on Izuku's shoulder blades. Their foreheads are touching while they stare lovingly to each others eyes.
" yes love?"
Izuku pull Katsuki's body on his.
"Wanna have fun? ~"
Licking his lips, Izuku eyed Katsuki like a Lion ready to eat his prey.
"then... Try to catch me! HAHAAHAHAHHA!"
Katsuki quickly removed Izuku's gripped around him, running for his dear life.
"W-what.. KAcchan!!! Get back here!"

'Na na na na na
Na na na na na (hey)
Ice on my wrist, yeah, I like it like this Get the bag with the cream
If you know what I mean~'

As the song keep on playing, the couple continued to play cat and mouse. Katsuki making quick turns towards their kitchen, climbing upstairs to run away from Izuku while laughing his ass off. Izuku on the other hand is getting impatient, he badly want to taste his lovely ice cream and so he activated his quirk and with a blast of wind, in just a second he's already infront of Katsuki, making him bump on Izuku's chest. He scooped Katsuki in a bridal style, making his way to their fancy bedroom.
"hope you're ready to get rocked your world Katsuki"
Katsuki gigled, forgetting the playing music, they enter the room as Izuku gently put down Katsuki.
" That's exactly what I wanted Izuku~"

Their room are full of moans, cries, grunts and groans. Sinful words and bed creaking can also be heard if you passed by their room. And that's how they spend their remaining time in the afternoon.

Izuku will surely have a nice day ahead for him tomorrow.

____________________________________

Can't believe I finished this at 12:36 am HAAH!
Ok that's it! Hope you enjoy 💓

Btw! Bello means a beautiful man for those who doesn't know