No. 1 Cockblocker

This is kinda omegaverse, I don't know much about this au huhu and I just started to learn it, so if I said something wrong or something, feel free to correct me. Thank you!!
____________________________________

" Alpha~"
Katsuki purred, Izuku's licking his omegan mark teasingly. He put his arms around Izuku's neck to touch his hair, closing his eyes as he feel Deku's tounge went down to his collarbone.
"mm~ motto, motto~"
Katsuki moaned out, its been so long since they've done this. Izuku growled, tearing off the soft fabric of Katsuki's shirt.
"Kacchan~ you don't mind if I go hard? My omega~"
Izuku said while tasting Katsuki's earlobe. Katsuki giggled as he hummed in response. Katsuki grab Izuku's face with his two hands, cupping it.
"You don't have to ask for permission tonight my alpha~"
Katsuki pulled down Izuku's face, kissing him passionately. Smiling during the kiss, Izuku liked it when his omega let him do what he wants but still, he don't want to hurt his lover.
"Still, If I go overboard, just say our safe word then I'll stop hmm~"
Izuku said, nudging Katsuki's mark.
"yes~"
And with that, Izuku starts to eat his beautiful snack. From kissing gently to giving deep red bite marks. Katsuki can't help but to moan out of pleasure.
" you're fucking beautiful baby~"
Izuku slide his tounge down to Katsuki's expose big chest, giving it a lot of attention.
" I can still taste some of you're milk Kacchan~ hmm tasty~"
"a-aahh~ alpha!"
Katsuki curled his toes, Izuku's abusing his nipples too much.

They're too absorb of what they're doing that they didn't realize their door being opened.
"Dada?"
"eecchkk!"
Out of shocked, Katsuki kicked Izuku a bit hard making Izuku fall down to the floor with a loud 'tug' sound. Izuku groaned while Katsuki pull the blanket up to his chin. Good thing, Izuku still wear his shorts same with Katsuki but you can visibly see the love marks on Katsuki's body If you'll remove the blanket. Katsuki mouthed a quick 'sorry' to Izuku before turning his attention to his 2 years old sleepy son who's holding his teddy bear close to his chest.
"Y-yes Azuki?"
Katsuki make sure that he perfectly hides his body, he can't risk his son's innocent mind while Izuku slowly sat up, rubbing his back, the raging boner that he has a while ago got replaced by a back pain.
" wanna.. sweep wit dada..and papa.. "

He said, rubbing his eyes with his free hand while walking. Izuku stand up, calming himself a little then he went up to his son to picked him up. Azuki burried his head on his father's shoulder while Izuku is patting his back to make him go to sleep faster.
Katsuki offer his hands to get Azuki, of course the blanket is kept tight to his body. Izuku sat down on their bed, gently passing his son to Katsuki.
" dada in my dweams you and papa gwet mad at me thwen you dwont love me anymowr thwen you gwot another kid thwen you love her more thwen you give me to mama Inko thwen-"
Katsuki cut him off, this kid is clearly Izuku's son, he mumbled a lot.
"shh~ that's not true honey.. Dada and Papa will always love you okay~"
Katsuki kissed Azuki's temple, comforting his son while Izuku fixed their bed, preparing a pillow for Azuki.

When Azuki is finally sleep, Katsuki put him on the bed putting the blanket on him while he grab a new Tshirt. The couple lay down on each sides of Azuki, looking at each other while Katsuki put his hands above  Azuki's body then Izuku put his hands above Katsuki's hand. They shared a quick kiss before turning their attention to their son.
" we need to be quick next time..."
Katsuki laughed silently at Izuku's remarks as he looked at the ceiling.
" for now.. Let's go to sleep, good night Alpha~"
Katsuki purposely said the last word in a seducing manner, licking his lips, making it wet before he smiled innocently to his husband. Izuku on the other hand , couldn't make a move, not when his son is with them. So he did the most quiet growl that he could make, he'll make sure that he'll devour his omega next time.

....

" Dada! I'm sleeping here!"
5 years old Azuki said as he climed to his parents' bed not waiting for their respond. The couple's plan for the night have back fired, again. Izuku sigh, he's feeling really horny at the moment while Katsuki pay no mind about it, he's even happy that his son still wants to sleep with them.
"so you wanna play with dada first huh? Huh? Hahaha!"
"Dada! That tickles! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! staph!"
Katsuki tackles his son on the bed while tickling him, Azuki can't stop laughing, he keeps on avoiding Katsuki's tickles that he sadly failed. While the two continued to play, Izuku let out a loud groan, he didn't get what he wants this night, again.
" Tone down your voices. Stop playing around you two."
He said, not strictly but a bit annoyed.
"tsk. Don't mind your papa 'coz he's a loser hihi shh"
Katsuki put his index finger closed to his lips looking at his son while giggling happily, Azuki repeated his father's action, giggling quietly as they continue to play quietly. Izuku put the blanket all over his body, turning into sulking mode.

....

" Com' on Izuku~ stop sulking"
Katsuki said, hugging his husband through the blanket. Azuki is sleeping beside Katsuki while Izuku is on the other side of Katsuki.
" But I wanna do it hmp- ow!"
Katsuki smacked his head, turning around to embrace his son.
"tch. I'm going to sleep"
Izuku peeked through the blanket to see his husband before shifting around to face Katsuki's back. He put his hands under the blanket to touch Katsuki's waist, sliding his rough hands to Katsuki's hips, pinching it while he give Katsuki little kisses on the neck. When he was about to slid his left hand through Katsuki's pajama, Katsuki smacked his hands away making Izuku pout.
"You shit! Our son is here!"
Katsuki whispered harshly, glaring at Izuku.
"Please Kacchan, I'll be quick"
Izuku said as he started kissing Katsuki's neck again, gently biting the soft skin. Katsuki on the other hand, inhaled the familiar fresh olives with the mix of the strong aroma of chamomile making Katsuki felt weak.
"I-Izu... S-stop it.."
Katsuki's words are the opposite of his action as he moaned silently when Izuku bite his mark. Katsuki loosened his gripped to his son as he turned around facing Izuku. They waste no time as they started making out, less movements to not disturb their son's sleep.. atleast that's what they think until Katsuki felt something crawled under the blankets. He pulled away to the kiss at the exact moment when Azuki's head popped in between Izuku and Katsuki.

The couple sweat dropped while they looked at their son. Azuki blinked his eyes a few times. They stayed like that for a minute then Azuki decided to adjust more and intrude the couple's space, hugging Katsuki. Katsuki smiled sweetly at his son, kissing his nose. Azuki looked at Izuku for a second before he push his tounge out, making a face of victory.
"You-!"
Izuku couldn't finish his sentence when Azuki started to cry.
"Dada!! Uwaahh Papa's giving me scary face!!!"
He said to Katsuki while fake crying. Katsuki bite his son's acting and so he glared at Izuku as if saying 'wish you could endure your boner alone for a month'
"what?! I didn't do anything! This kid is clearl-!"
Izuku tried to protest but eventually back down
"Say another word and you'll sleep on the couch."
Katsuki said making Izuku shut his mouth. Mentally cursing. Azuki secretly looked at Izuku once again, grinning proudly. Izuku frowned, he can't believe his own son won against him.

....

There's a lot of things that Izuku and Azuki can't seem to get along but there's one thing they know they can do together. And that is to protect their one and only omega.

It's a good and shiny weather of Saturday morning for going to the beach and so, the Midoriya family decided to have some chill time in the sand. Of course, Katsuki is having a hard time to tone down the father and son's barking to each other but he managed to do so.

Katsuki wears a fresh red hat on his head and a yellow bikini that perfectly hugged his golden ass, showing his beautiful omegan body making other alpha's, men or women, stare at his body. Some eyes are getting lower and lower than expected making the two alphas beside Katsuki growl and give them a killer glare,shooing away those unwanted eyes. Katsuki noticed the action, smiling to himself while looking at his husband and son. Katsuki hugged them both making Izuku and Azuki confused.
"I really am thankful to have you both"
Katsuki said kissing Izuku's and Azuki's cheeks, they hugged Katsuki tightly while blushing like a super ripe tomato.

Smiling to each other, Azuki promised himself that he wont bother his parents' alone time this night.

____________________________________

The ending is kinda rush 'coz uh school :< but I still hope you like it <3.