"Broken"

Yoww so I'm backk, the title is really random coz I can't think of another title lol. Hope this one is not too boring
_____________________________________

"Deku ? "
Katsuki woke up without Deku by his side. Again.

Katsuki just sigh and starts getting up. He noticed the little note in the night stand. Not bothered by it 'coz Katsuki already know what's in the note.

" Not going home again. Tsk. Being the Symbol of Piece sure is hard huh."

And so he started his day. Drinking his coffee alone. Eating his breakfast alone. Going to his work alone. He's getting irritated, he do this everyday. He fucking miss Deku by his side.

Entering his hero agency, he change into his hero costume grumpily.

" Good morning Ground Zero-sir! I see you're as grumpy as yesterday"
Eri, an intern, gigled by her own statement.

"Tsk. Just give me the files then go patrol with your senior."
He rest his face to his left palm boredly with his elbow on the table. He just hope he'll bumped to Deku somehow today.

"Hai! Ground Zero - sir!"
She happily exclaimed while putting down the files on the desk.

" Tss! Stop with the fucking Sir already!"
"Yes Ground Zero-senpai!"
She chuckled while making her way at the door.
"I said-!"
When he heard the door shut, he calmed down himself.

He likes to keep himself busy or angry so that his true emotions wouldn't come out. He's too stressed out. He's longing for Deku's touch, for Deku's voice, Deku's smile. Everything about Deku.

After reading and examining each file, he asked his assistant to inform him if ever new cases will come, he'll go with some patroling or whatever maybe he'll encounter some villain attack that will get him fired up. He can't stand just sitting inside his office besides, he needs to take off his mind on something.

...

" Thank you Hero Deku! For saving my son! "
A lady holding a child said over and over again. Her son was nearly hit by a car but thankfully Deku saw this so he was able to save the child in time, stoping the car with his right hand while protecting the child with the other.

" N-no problem Ma'am! Its my job anyways....be careful next time though"
Deku said, ruffling his hair,left hand on the hips.
"Thank you!"
" haha.. Uhm I'll go ahead now ma'am!"

He left, leaving the police do their job by cleaning the scene, talking to both parties.

" How's Kacchan's doing.... haystt.."
How funny for him to be thinking like that if he's planning on breaking up with the ash blond.

He loves Katsuki, he truly do! The problem is.. He can't accept the fact that he can always save other people while he can't save the one that he love the most. The villains who carry a great grudge towards him are trying to get back to him by hurting the people he love so the only way that he knows to prevent that is to stay away from them and cut his bond with them. So he keeps himself busy by hero works, keeping his distance a lot by his friends, his mom, and specially his Kacchan. He can't bare to see Katsuki being hurt because of him again.

He walked down the street, eyes kinda blurry because of the tears that clouding his eyes but keep his posture fine.

"Tomorrow.. I'll do it!.. For his sake"

He clenched his fist, even with a heavy feeling he tried to greet people with smile.

...

It's already midnight when Katsuki feels a weight being added in the bed, slowly a hand snaking his way to Katsuki's waist.