Unit 19

it's late right now but i don't care because new chapter and new adventures and ooooh juicy stuff! enjoy

Disclaimer: This story contains violence, gore, sexual content and strong language. Subjects covered might trigger some. If you are very sensible or easily offended, please abstain from reading.

"Where the hell were you?!"

Dan closed the door behind him and turned to look at a rather angry Phil.

"Hey." Dan simply replied.

Phil opened his eyes widely. He crossed his arms, gawking at Dan.

"Hey?" He repeated, astonished.

"That's what I said..." Dan said, puzzled.

"Oh, okay, yeah." Phil exclaimed.

He nodded his head vigorously, trying to contain his anger.

"So you leave for three hours when you just put cakes in the oven without even telling me you're going out when you promised me to make dinner and watch a movie with me and when we literally just spent the whole day outside and make me extremely worried about you and you come back later and tell me 'hey'?"

"Y-yeah, I guess." Dan spluttered.

Phil's hands balled up. He lifted his fists up then slowly lowered them as he exhaled deeply.

"Did I do something bad..?" Dan asked.

"Oh, I don't know!" Phil jeered.

"What, am I not allowed to leave my own apartment without your permission now?" Dan snapped.

"You know, Dan, I'm getting really tired of your shit." Phil scolded. "Why do you bother making promises if you never keep them? Seriously, do you think I'm an idiot or something? Stop using me as some fucking anaesthetic!"

"Phil, I'm..."

"It's my birthday, for fuck's sake!" Phil cut. "Can we have a good time without you being a narcissistic asshole?! Seriously, what's so important at this time for you to have to leave so late?!"

"Phil, I told you I wasn't ready to talk about it..."

"I don't give a shit!" Phil exploded. "I don't give a bloody shit! You could've at least told me you were leaving so I wouldn't have worried so much and wouldn't have waited for you to eat! Where the fuck do you go? What do you do?!"

"I'm not telling you." Dan murmured.

"Fuck off, Dan!" Phil shouted. "Oh my, God! You know what, sometimes I even wonder if you being depressed is not just an act so I blame everything you do on it!"

"Oh, I thought you had established that I was depressed for sure!" Dan retorted. "The self-harm, the drugs, the one-night stands, wasn't that your very own diagnosis?"

"Yeah, well, maybe that's just you being a fucking dick!" Phil spat.

"Phil, stop swearing, it doesn't suit you." Dan pointed out.

"I'm going to say whatever the fuck I want!" Phil raged. "And you know what, for the amount of times you abused of my friendship and kindness, I'm going to harass you until you spit it out."

"Phil, I just need my time alone, you know that!" Dan chided. "And besides, you don't have the right to harass me when we both established it was fine I didn't tell you what I do!"

"You don't have the right to fuck me to stop me from asking questions but you still did it."

Dan's body reacted before his mind could. With two strong hands, he pushed Phil violently against the wall, anger and disgust dwelling his face. Phil's back rammed into the wall dangerously, cutting his breath for a second. His mouth was hanging open, shocked by Dan's violence and strength. A vein was pumping on his temple, adrenaline rushing through his body. His hands balled up as he breathed heavily, staring at Phil with anger boiling up in his stomach.