Unit 15

guess who's back, back again. psycho's back, tell a friend. yo so i'm back with a whole new chapter and HOLY SHIT i love it so much. shit goes down. i hope you all like it and again sorry for the long wait... finals are coming. hope it's worth it though! okay now enough talking let's get to the good bit

Disclaimer: This story contains violence, gore, sexual content and strong language. Subjects covered might trigger some. If you are very sensible or easily offended, please abstain from reading.

Dan came back home before Phil. He went to his room emptied his backpack. He put the hydrogen peroxide back to the medicine cabinet, his penknife under his pillow but left the bike gloves in the bag. He grabbed the syringe and looked at it longingly.

"What do I do with you?" Dan said.

He shrugged his shoulders. He went to kitchen and threw it in the trash can, carefully hiding it under other rubbish.

Dan then retrieved his laptop and sat in the living room for the rest of the night. Phil came back three hours later, around midnight. He found Dan in the 'browsing position', as they both liked to call it, and he sat next to him.

"Hey." Dan greeted.

"Hey." Phil replied, ruffling his hair and taking his socks off.

"Had fun?"

"A whole lot!" Phil said. "I hadn't seen him in a while, it was good to hang out."

Dan nodded. Phil sunk into the sofa and exhaled.

"Did you go out or anything?" Phil asked. "Or did you sit on the sofa all day long?"

Dan inwardly giggled.

"Sat on the sofa all day long." He lied.

"As usual." Phil laughed. 

He paused. Dan continued browsing without noticing his friend worryingly looking at him.

"Did you..." Phil began shyly. "Did you have daydreams? Or like... urges to harm yourself or go on a one-night stand?"

Dan turned to him. He stared deeply into Phil's eyes with an expressionless face. He knew he was just asking because he cared about him. And now that Dan had accepted the fact that Phil would always be there to make sure of his wellbeing, even though it was against everything Dan had ever wanted, he couldn't blame him for it.

"No." Dan lied again.

Phil took a deep breath and stood up.

"I'm glad." He smiled. "You know, Dan, if you feel the need to go on a one-night stand, you can always... you know... get off yourself... or-"

"I know how that works, Phil." Dan replied dryly.

"Yeah, I know." Phil said.

Dan simply glanced at him. He was wondering what Phil intended on adding after saying "or". They looked at each other awkwardly, until Phil decided to exit the living room. He was really worried for Dan, and he wished he could get inside his head to understand him and help him get better. But he knew that wasn't how life worked, so he resigned himself to asking Dan on a regular basis if he felt good, if he had daydreams, if he had urges to harm himself, urges for one-night stands or anything to talk about. Dan had already established that he didn't want Phil to get his nose in this, but he had also promised to talk to him if he needed. Phil was just helping him get it out. Anything to make Dan get better, he would do it.