Unit 7

hello! sorry it took so long, i've been working on a chapter that is very complex and hard, so i didn't have time to post. but i've only finished it so i can post this one now. it's still a bit short but what are you gonna do about it. hope you like! thanks for reading! :)

Disclaimer: This story contains violence, gore, sexual content and strong language. Subjects covered might trigger some. If you are very sensible or easily offended, please abstain from reading.

If the color red was an emotion, it'd be rage. And if rage was a person, it'd be Dan. He escaped the living room to hide in his bedroom, where he let out his burning anger. He paced, clenching his teeth and rubbing his hands together. He felt his heart growing bigger inside of his chest.

Normally, bad criticism never really affected Dan on an emotional plan. He let them slide off his wings and went on with his life.

But Pj and Phil, his own best friends, had touched something different. It wasn't just some hater comment or stranger critic about anything. Sure, considering what they were moaning about and why they were doing it, Dan thought it was completely understandable. The thing that made Dan go out of his mind, is the fact that he knew that none of them would understand.

"The killer is stupid!" Dan mocked Phil's voice.

He kicked his bed with all his strength. His heart began to grow bigger, and he paced faster. Phil and Pj didn't know where this would bring the world, they didn't know any of this! They didn't know Dan was preparing the world to revolution, to the day they would all realize that they were not controlled by any government, that they were free, and that no rules would restrict them from doing whatever the hell they wanted to.

"At least do it correctly!" Dan mocked Pj's voice.

He grunted and tossed his bed sheets and pillows on the other side of the room.

They didn't have the right to make fun of his work, his sacred work like this. Dan's mind was extremely complex and incredibly intelligent. His brain and his body were two different things.

His brain was the leader of this whole operation and led Dan's body without consulting it. It just did. His brain was like another person, but all inside of him. Dan followed its instructions, without thinking about it, and just did it. And it worked. His brain evaluated every little detail before taking action not to get caught. And it worked.

That is why he could never get caught. Ever. And it infuriated Dan to see them laugh at his work, not even realizing one second that the killer they made fun of was sitting right beside them.

"ARGHHH!" Dan screamed, grabbing his face with both hands, clutching his nails into his skin.

And like a needle, hatred poked a hole in his heart growing so big into his chest that he could almost feel it trying to jump out of it. It exploded, freeing all of his raw and uncontrolled emotions. He took the painting hanging above his bed and threw it in the air. He banged the wall with his fists, cursing Pj and Phil for being so ignorant.

"Fuck, fuck, FUCK!" he exclaimed, still smashing his fists at the wall.

He glanced at the penknife, resting uncovered on his bed. Dan grabbed it in a swift movement, switched the blade and pierced it into the plaster. He lacerated down the surface to form a "1". He pulled the blade out, and immediately pierced the wall again, cutting it into a "6" form this time.

He hit his right fist on the wall again, yelling an utterly loud "FUCK!"

Dan suddenly heard the doorknob turn. He froze. He didn't have time to go grab the art and hang it back on the wall or put his sheets or pillows back on the bed.