Chapter 5

Hiccup's POV

I rushed over to the Bewilderbeast as soon as a I got back from Berk. I bowed quickly. My king I have news!

What is it???

When we were flying over Berk they shot us down with a bola. They tied us up and threw us in cages. A few hours later they were going to kill both of us if it weren't for my escape plan!

We must show them we mean business!

No! You said once I have a destiny to bring them together so let me...

He hesitated for a moment. You're back alive and that's what matters...

There's one more thing...

And that would be???

My mother recognized me...

What'd she say?

That she believes in me. Believes that dragons are kind amazing creatures.

Good. She's on our side...who are these dragons you brought with you?

They were part of my escape plan.

They're more than welcome to stay here.

Of course my king. I bowed again and ran towards the dragons. You are allowed to stay. I assure you I mean no harm. I am a friend. They call me the Dragon Prince.

One of the dragons, a purple Deadly Nadder stepped forward and bowed her head. Your name is well known throughout the archipelago. You are a very popular man in the dragon world.

Thank you...

The dragons flew around meeting others of their kind. I smiled hoping that it would be last encounter with Berk.