Chapter 15

Hiccup's POV 2 Years Later

I'm not at Berk much anymore. I mean I sleep there and everything but I visit the Bewilderbeast everyday and I still help him do stuff. Mostly I rescue dragons from trappers and take them back to the sanctuary. Every new breed I find I update it in the Book of Dragons. My dad and I decided to not use the old one anymore and start a new one. Well technically add to the new one, I started a Book of Dragons when I lived on the sanctuary. It was the king's orders when I was ten years old so people would know my legacy and his legacy.

I'm seventeen now and I just got back from visiting the king. It was around noon when I met the gang at the arena. My dad had a job for us that he said was very important.

"What's this important job your dad wants us to do?" Snotlout asked clearly annoyed.

"We have to catch the sheep. The sheep's barrier broke and all the sheep ran around the island." I crossed my arms.

"That's it?! That's the big important job?!" Tuffnut asked kicking a stray rock.

"I wasn't finished. I had a plan about a FUN way to catch the sheep." I smiled.

Tuffnut stroked his chin, "I'm listening..."

"We make it a race. The person with the most points wins. The white sheep are worth one point and the black sheep is worth ten points. I've set up baskets in the arena painted the colors of our dragons. Simple." I stepped back and gestured to the baskets.

Astrid smiled, "You're on!"

We climbed on our dragons and took off. Toothless go towards Raven's Point. I heard someone chasing it there.

I smell it!

We flew around Raven's Point when I spotted a sheep. There! I pointed to the forest below to a white sheep. He dove down at immense speed. I outstretched my arms ready to grab the sheep. When we get close enough do the trick Toothless. He grinned at me. A Monstrous Nightmare started diving after the same sheep. Snotlout. Faster Toothless!

"I'm not pulling up Hiccup!" Snotlout snickered.

"Neither am I!" I threatened.

Toothless dove down faster. As we neared the sheep he spun on his back flying upside down and I grabbed the sheep. He righted himself and pulled up.

"Oh I'm sorry Snotlout! Did you want that?!" I chuckled and headed towards the arena to dump my sheep.

On the way to the arena I found two more sheep dumping all three into my basket. Come on Toothless let's see if we can find the black sheep! We sped off into the forest looking for the black sheep. I finally spotted it and dove down. Out of nowhere Stormfly, Astrid's dragon, grabs the sheep. She flies back into the sky and I purposely crash into her knocking the sheep from Stormfly's claws. Astrid dove down to get it. Toothless flew underneath it and we climbed the sky with me snatching the sheep away.

To the arena! Toothless and I sped off towards the arena, me laughing the whole way. Snotlout bumped into us making me drop the sheep. Seriously. Hookfang grabbed it in his clutches. Toothless tail swipe! Toothless lashed his tail out at the dragon's feet causing the Nightmare to let go of the sheep. I grabbed it and dove into the arena. Toothless flipped onto his back, flying upside down and I dumped the sheep into my basket.

"WOOHOO! I win! 13 points for me!" I cheered.

My dad stomped in as all the dragons landed, "Hiccup!!! What is this?!"

"Uh...hey Dad. We caught the sheep for you!!!" I said nervously rubbing the back of my neck.

"You created some sort of game with this?!?!?!" He asked.

"Yeah...I'd thought it'd be more fun!" I responded.

"Let's make it official then!" He clapped his hands and walked out of the arena.

I glanced at the gang and they just shrugged. Weird.