The beginning

Kartik was all prepared for the shoot of the posters of "Chintu Tyagi ki Dulhania ". Before that he decided to know more about arushi. He had never met her.

Kartik's POV

Finally the shoot of dhamaka is over. I am very happy that I completed it in record time. It was fun shooting it. Next I have dostana 2 and bhool bhulaiya 2. But I am more excited for Chintu Tyagi ki Dulhania.

The director of the movie is Shashank Khaitan and producer is Dinesh Vijan. This is my second movie with dinesh.

The lead actress is arushi Sharma. I don't know anything about her. Janhvi and kiara are really good and I know them since a long time but arushi.....yrr......let me check if she had given any interview.

(* He opens his YouTube and searches her name and he gets a video which was about her biography)

Ohh so she is from shimla. A very beautiful place.

She is also an engineer like me.....interesting.

Oh again a similarity. Her birthday is on 18 November and mine is 22 November. .......cool.

What??? She has a crush on me?? And she has said it in an interview also...umm....what should I say on this now..

Anyways I should sleep now...tomorrow I am going to meet her.

**************************

(* The movie is going to be shot in Kanpur. Next day kartik leaves for his flight)

Huhh!!! I have finally reached here. In the whole flight I was with Dinesh. He is a really good friend of mine but still I didn't get arushi. Where was she? I wanna meet her soon.

(* At kanpur airport.....Dinesh and kartik stop for the rest of the cast)

Me and dinesh are standing here, waiting for others.

Ohh pankaj sir has arrived. Pankaj Tripathi, one of my favourite actors. He is a legend. He is going to play the role of arushi's father.

I hugged him. We know each other since luka chhupi and how can I forget the "khooni bavaseer " vala scene. Ohh those great memories. They make me smile everytime I think about them.

I turned to my right and look who came!! Arushi, I was waiting for her since so long.

She was looking cute in her pink coloured top with a coffee coloured jacket. She had wore coffee coloured jeans with it. She left her hairs open which made her look even more beautiful.

Arushi's POV

I came out after collecting my luggage and the first person whom I saw was kartik... Omg he was my crush ever since pyar ka punchnama was released......when I saw him first time a big smile came on my face.

I went to meet him.

He said me Hii....ohhh....that moment....I couldn't stop my blushing....then I replied him

He brought his hand for handshake.....I was so nervous......my mouth slightly opened.....then I shook hand with him.

Then he came closer and gave me a warm hug......i nearly fainted......my mouth dropped open.....my cheeks turned pink with blushing and I just hoped that this moment should not end.

Then we broke our hug. Then I met dinesh sir and pankaj sir. I also stood there with them and waited for the rest of the cast. But my eyes were only on kartik. I was not able to remove my eyes from him. It was dream come true. I was doing my first movie with my crush. Nothing could be better than this and I can't wait to start shooting with him.

Then the rest of the cast came and we sat in our cars and went towards our hotel.

In the hotel I was given room number 107 and the most amazing thing was kartik's room was 103 which was just in front of me. It meant in the morning itself,I would start my day with kartik's charming smile. Ohh this was the best day of my life.