Feelings!♡◇

Arushi's POV

I was so angry on myself. I was feeling disgusted by thinking of what happened.

I was so lost that I didn't even realise that we reached our hotel. Kartik again opened the door for me but my eyes were looking at the car floor cursing myself for whatever happened.

I came back to my senses when kartik shook me. I slowly came out of the car and took the bags in my hands.

I turned towards the entrance and started walking aimlessly.

I came to my room and put the bags on the table. I turned to lock the door and saw that kartik also came inside. I didn't even realise that he was following me.

He locked up the door and came towards me.

I was feeling guilty and I didn't know how to face him so I faced the floor.

Kartik's POV

I was feeling bad for her. I was able to see the guilt in her eyes.

I calmed myself and held her chin and made her to look up at me.

She had tears in her eyes and I was not able to bear her crying for the fault which was not hers.

I cupped her face with my hands and wiped her tears with my thumbs.

"Don't cry ashi", I said.

I don't why I called her ashi but that time all I needed was to console her.

"Kartik, thank you so much.....agr aaj tum nhi hote....to...",she said stammering.

"Hey!! Ye to mera farz h.....tum meri friend ho.....or tumhare liye stand lena mera farz h",I replied.

She removed my hands from her face and turned around.

"Mai apne aap ko maaf nhi kr pa rhi hu.....mujhe us insan ko usi samay ek thappad maar dena chahiye tha.....pr mne socha ki vha scene create nhi krna chahiye.....I was so wrong ",she broke down and cried hard.

I went close to her and I put my hand on her shoulder.

"It's okk ashi....aisi situation m to koi bhi darr jae....forget it....kuch nhi hua....you are fine....bs agli baar aisa kuch ho na...to kisi or ke baare m mt sochna....apne liye stand lena",I consoled her.

She turned and faced me. She wasn't crying now but sobbing a little.

"Thank you kartik",she said between her sobs.

She hugged me and I hugged her back.

After few minutes we broke our hug.

"Are you okay??", I asked.

"I am better now.....thanks again kartik ", she said and now she wasn't crying anymore and she looked better.

"What did you say?? Kartik?? Come on arushi.....hum dono friends h.....jese mere saare dost mujhe koki bulate h...vese hi tum bhi mujhe koki hi bolo",I told her.

Now her face was lit up with smile.

"Sure koki.",she said. "What will you call me then??".

"Ashi",I replied.

We both smiled and before going back to my room, I hugged her once more just to make her feel good.

_______________________

Next day

I woke up on time. Ahh!!! I feel so relieved.

I had enough time today. First of all I opened my phone and my mumma, dad and kittu good morning.

That's my life......my day can't start without my family.

Then I opened Instagram and what??

@_arushisharma tagged you in a post.

I recieved this notification and immediately opened the post.

We clicked this last night only before that incident happened at the panipuri stall

She captioned the picture as:---

A wonderful co-actor 💓
A supportive friend 😘
A family man 🧡
An amazing human being 😍❤

You are everything that anyone would wants to be. Thank you koki for being there all the time for me.....stay like this always 😊💞

I was so happy by this. It just made my day. I immediately commented on her post.

@_arushisharma I will always be there for you no matter what happens 🤗❤

She replied to my comment as

@kartikaaryan 😘😘❤❤