Friendship!!

Kartik's POV

I woke up and became ready on time. Today I felt like it was the perfect morning. I wasn't getting late so I decided to talk to arushi first.

I went to her door but it seemed like she had already left for the shoot.

Why does this girl do not take a chill??

I left for the shoot and met my co actors but my eyes were searching for arushi. She was getting ready in her vanity.

I sighed and went to get ready.

As I came out, I saw arushi sitting on bench, waiting for director's call.

"Hey!! Arushi ", I said.

"Hii....kartik", she said hesitatingly.

I don't know why was she sounding so nervous. She was scared of me?? I am not scary at all.

"What happened?? Are you trying to ignore me?? If you don't want to talk to me then tell...I will also not confront you??", I said somewhat irritated.

"Nhi kartik ", she replied.

"Then what.....phle tum mujhse baat bhi krti ho or doosra tum mere liye khana rkh deti ho meri vanity mein....what is it??", I questioned her odd behaviour.

"Kartik.....I feel ki tumhe awkward lgega agr m tumse baat krungi ", she said.

I was left stunned by her statement.

"Awkward??.....mujhe kyu esa lgega", I asked her.

"Because you are my crush......or mujhe lga ki m tumse baat krungi to tumhe acha nhi lgega.", she replied.

Now I wanted to laugh at her cuteness but I controlled.

"Mujhe kyu acha nhi lgega", I asked.

"Aree because jyadatar esa hi hota h na ki aap us person se baat ni krna chahte jise aap pr crush ho. Hmesha esa lgta h ki aapke dil m vo feelings nhi h jese uske dil m h to esa lgta h ki aap unhe future m zroor hurt kroge ", she replied innocently.

I understood her feelings.

"It's ok arushi. Itna mt socha kro. Mujhe esa bilkul nhi lgta h. In fact we both can be very good friends. Leave this thought and let's be friends ", I told.

She smiled and brought her hand ahead for friendship and shook hands with her.

Then I heard shashank screaming to call us for our scene.

Today we were shooting a very flirtatious scene.

Arushi had to tease me in scene as I am the shy one in the movie.

"Chintu jii aapki koi girlfriend h kya"

"Nhi"

"Hme bna lijiye".

"Cut", said the director. "Very good shot. Both of you were awesome in the scene".

"Thank you sir", me and arushi said together.

I turned towards her.

"Kamal ka shot diya leena jii", I appreciated her.

"Aap hi sikh rhe h Chintu jii", she smiled and went to talk to shashank sir.

.......

"What's brewing up bro??", asked sunny.

"Aree nothing. "I smiled at him.

"Toh everything is fine between you and arushi??", he said.

"Hn sb thik h. She is just so sweet. She cares for me and my feelings. Vo mujhse baat nhi kr rhi thi because she thought she might be hurting me", I told.

"Really?? That's so sweet of her. To tujhe kesi lgti h vo??", sunny questioned.

I understood why was he asking me this and I knew if I said I like her, he would turn my matchmaker with arushi.

"She is a good friend of mine ", I answered.

"Just a friend??", he asked with a disappointed expression on her face.

"Yeah....don't you dare think of anything else", I said.

He smirked.

"Aree really ",I said.

"Okay...maan gya ", he said.

Although he said okay but deep down I knew that he would never leave chance to tease me with her name.