Kartik's dilemma

NEWS!!!!

According to the reports:-- Kartik Aaryan has been dismissed from his upcoming movie "Dostana 2".

Reportedly there was a conflict between him and karan johar due to which Dharma Productions has banned kartik for them. Karan Johar said that he would never work with kartik again.
Karan Johar has also called kartik as
"UNPROFESSIONAL" which is a really big allegation on kartik.

_____________________________

Kartik's POV

What?? I am unprofessional?? Does he know what he mean?? Does he know what this statement will do to my career??

This is so unfair. He has no right to question me when the mistake was his and the media is presenting this as it was my mistake.

Pr mujhe smjhna kon chahega. Sb ko to meri hi galti lgegi is sb m.

My mood was off during the whole shoot. Everyone knew about it but no one complained. Everyone knew how pissed off I was.

I left my lunch too. I was so frustrated. I want to talk to maa but if I tell her about this, she will be worried for me.

What should I do??

After the shoot I came back to my vanity, to change my clothes.

A lunch box was kept there on the table. I held it in my hands and I knew very well that it was arushi's lunch box.

There was a note also.

Khane pr gussa nhi nikalte Mr. Aaryan.....I know you are the best and we all are with you....Everyone knows that you are perfect

Logo ko jo kehna h kehne do....after all logo ka kaam h kehna.

You entertain us and all your fans in kartik's style and do it with a twist.

This just made my day. How this girl know how to make me happy??

Her simple gestures make me feel better. I was ignoring her for so long but she still cares for me. I am feeling bad that I ignored her.

Now I don't care about anyone. I will keep entertaining people like I have been doing.

But first I will thank arushi for this.. I was feeling so low but she is my true friend.

I came out of my vanity to see if arushi had gone or not.

And look what I see!!!!

The whole set was decorated with my pictures and there was a big banner in the middle.

You are everyone's favourite koki. We all love you ❤

Then they all shouted together "We all love you koki".

I was so overwhelmed by their love. Sunny came to me and hugged me.

"Koi gal nhi veere.....hum sb jante h ki tu kitna hardworking h....or ye jo unprofessional ka tag lgaya h na terpe....vo kitna galat h...pr ye sb mt soch or apne fans ke baare m soch...jo terpe marte h", sunny said.

"Thank you veere", I said releasing the hug.

"Thank you bolna h to arushi ko bol...she planned this", sunny said.

I was so surprised. She is so sweet.

"Really arushi??", I asked.

She just stood blushing.

"Of course kartik....hum sb ne news dekhi thi pr hmare pass itni himmat nhi thi tujhe kuch keh ske.....vo to arushi ne hme ye idea diya....but seriously kartik, jo bhi media keh ra h usse dukhi mt ho....believe in yourself and keep rocking", shashank said.

I smiled and hugged him.

I turned to arushi. She was smiling at me which made me smile even more. She had a chocolate in her hands which she gave me.

"Khana khaya??", she asked.

"Abhi nhi", I answered.

"Aree kyu??", her eyes went wide

"Mai or tum sath m khaenge", I winked at her and she chuckled. "Thank you arushi"

"It's okay koki", she replied.

"And I am sorry ki mne tumhe itne din ignore kiya", I said.

"Koi baat nhi but promise me ki agli baar se kbhi ese nhi kroge", she said.

"Kbhi nhi", I replied.

I hugged her. She paused for a while but then hugged me back. We released the hug and I took her to my vanity. There we had food together. She made it specially for me. I am so grateful that I have her as a friend in my life.