Confused

Kartik's POV

My mother was making my favourite dessert......rasmalai......I was standing beside her and carefully watching her......after it was prepared, she took a spoon of it and placed it in my mouth.....I was lost in its taste..."delicious ", it was what came out of my mouth.

Then suddenly my alarm clock rang. I woke up with a jerk and went to the table to snooze the alarm of my phone.

I was really tired of due to the yesterday shoot so I decided to sleep for 5 minutes more.

When I woke up and saw the time, I was left with stress. I was to sleep for 5 mins more but I slept for half an hour. It is already 8:45 and I have to leave for shoot at 9. God help me!!!

I ran into the washroom and tried to do everything quick. I came out and it was 8:55.. Aaahhh!!!! I was dreaming of tasty food and now I have no time for breakfast.

I decided to have breakfast at the set itself and was about to leave but then I thought that there are 5 mins left so let's drink a cup of coffee.

I took warm water from the kettle put there and sprinkled coffee. My phone rang and in hurry I spilled the coffee over myself.

"Kya shuruaat h din ki", I exclaimed with anger.

I quickly changed my shirt and ran down to my car.

I came on the sets nearly at 9:20. The sets were 15 mins away from my hotel.

I met my co-stars and studied the script. Today we were going to shoot my entry scene. Arushi's entry has already been shot yesterday itself.

In the story , arushi is a daughter of a rich person ( pnkaj sir). He is owner of a showroom of sarees.

I am a guy who loves writing books but my stories are not popular enough so, in order to earn money I decide to do a job and I get a job as a salesman in his showroom. I had nowhere to live so he offers me live in rent in his house.

And there I fall in love with arushi but her father will fix her marriage with someone else who is being played by sunny singh.

I loved the script because it is a light hearted comedy.

Anyways!!! I got ready for the shoot but I was still hungry. Arushi came out of her vanity.

"Hii", I said.

Arushi didn't reply. She just smiled at me. I was irritated by my hunger and arushi didn't even say hello...it made me go more irritated.

We completed the scene but arushi didn't say a single word to me.

We were sitting on chairs as it was pankaj sir's scene.

"Kya hua aaj itna irritated kyu lg ra h?", sunny asked me.

"Subah se kuch nhi khaya....saala din hi bekar h aaj ka", I said.

Nitesh sir called me as it was my scene. Arushi was still sitting on the chair as it wasn't her scene.

I completed the scene and came to my vanity. It was so hot outside. The sun was driving me crazy.

I sat in my vanity and saw someone had put their a tiffin box.

There was a chit on it. There was written "For kartik".

I was hell confused who could it be. I opened the box and it had delicious meal.

First I thought I shouldn't eat it but the mice which were jumping in my stomach forced me to eat it.

I finally felt relieved and fresh. I came out and were to sunny.

"Thanks buddy", I said.

"For what??", he asked.

"For food", I answered.

"Which food??", he asked

"Come on yrr.....which you kept in my vanity ", I replied.

"Ohh.....it wasn't I.....it was arushi", he said.

I was left surprised.

"How do you know??", i asked.

"I saw her ", he said.

I thought it was so sweeter of her but then was she ignoring me. She suddenly stopped talking to me and on the other hand she cared for me.

We didn't get a chance to talk but I was confirmed that I would talk to her next day.

And I have her box too so I have a reason to talk with her.