You & Me💗

Kartik's POV

As the scene was over, arushi went to her vanity and I followed her.

"Kya hua kartik??", she asked.

"Kuch important baat krni thi", I replied.

"Ha bolo", she said.

"Can you please close the door", I asked.

Arushi nodded and closed the door. Then she turned to me and waited for me to speak.

"I want to tell you something but usse phle kuch puchna chahta hu", I said.

"Ha ha pucho", she said.

"Do you still love me??", I asked and her smile faded. I could clearly see on her face that she was a bit scared.

"Yeh kesa question h??", she countered.

"Yes or no??", I straight away came to my point.

She just kept quiet and looked down at floor. I put my both hands on her shoulders.

"Kaho na arushi....do you still love me??", I asked again.

"Yes", she said, still looking at the floor.

"I love you too", I said.

Arushi instantly looked at me with her eyes widened. She wasn't surprised, she was shocked.

"KoKi??", she gasped in shock.

"Yes arushi, I love you too. The way you care for me, I don't think any other girl could. You are really special to me and now I have realized that I also love you like you do", I continued.

Her smile slowly came back to her face as I continued to speak.

"So, can I be yours??", I asked and winked at her.

"Yess", she replied and quickly hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"You truly surprised me. Maine yeh kbhi expect nhi kiya tha", she said breaking the hug. Her eyes were dwelling with tears of joy.

I wiped her tears. I know she was waiting for this since so long.

"So, my highness!! I promise you today that I will always be with you during all hardships and tough times. I will always try to make you happy if you will be feeling low and sad.", I promised.

Arushi was overwhelmed and kissed my cheek with affection.

I slowly snaked my arms around her waist and pulled her closer. She also put her hands around my neck. I leaned a bit down and we kissed each other.

Slowly we parted still close to each other.

"Ashi, I want to hide our relationship for a while", I told as I didn't want to give her any expectation for revealing our relationship.

"It's Okay koki. I understand", she replied with a smile.

"I just want you to focus on your career right now. Aur agr media ko ye baat pta chl gyi to faltu m....", I said but he interrupted in between.

"Koki....it's okay....you don't need to explain....I love you and whatever you think is right, I will support you in that", she said.

I am so lucky to have her. She understands me well.

"Acha let's go otherwise baki sb ptani kya kya sochte rh jaenge", I said.

She giggled a bit and then nodded.

I slowly came out and sunny was standing there.

"Kya chl ra tha andar?",he smirked.

"Nothing....just talking"; I said.

"About what??", he again asked.

"Umm...umm...the flat", I stammered.

I ignored his next question and went. He sighed and followed me.

After a few minutes, arushi also came out. She was back to her salwar kameez and braided hairstyle. Her makeup was minimal and her big earrings were complimenting her.

I winked at her and she blushed.

I came closer to her and whispered in her ears,"That's like my leena. You look more beautiful in this".

"Thank you Chintu jii....arushi ko to koki ne confess kr diya pr aap bhool rhe h ki leena Chintu se naraz h or ab apko mnana h hme", she said

I just couldn't help but adore her.