Sunrise 🌄

Kartik's POV

So today is the first day of our relationship and I want to make it special for both of us.

I called arushi at 4 a.m in the morning. After a long she finally picked it up. I know I shouldn't have disturbed her sleep but I wanted to make today's day memorable.

"Kya h koki??", she said in her sleepy voice. She sounded so cute.

"Ashi jaldi ready ho jau....we are going to see sunrise", I told.

"Kya?? No...I want to sleep more..please tomorrow", she pleaded

"No way...just get up and get ready", I demanded.

"Please koki", she pouted.

"Okay I am coming to your room", I said and cut the call.

I went to her room and after a long argument she agreed. She went to washroom to get ready but it took so long.

"Shadi m nhi jaa rhe h hum", I teased her.

"Just coming na", she said.

She came out after a while dressed in a red t-shirt and black trousers. She took a cap from the table and wore it.

"Chle??", I asked.

"Ha", she smiled.

But before going, I kissed her. She didn't expect this but then kissed me back.

___

We were in car and she was gazing out from the window. It was still dark outside.

"Tum mile dil khile aur jeene ko kya chahiye", I started singing

She blushed and then sang the next line,"Na ho tu udas tere pass pass mai rhungi zindagi bhr".

"Saare sansar ka pyar Maine tujhi m paaya", we sung this line together.

We reached the sunrise point on time and we really enjoyed our time together. Just me and her....and no fear of anything or anyone.

As we sat on a bench, she put her head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around her.

"I love you kartik", she whispered in my ear.

"I love you too", I said and then bent a little to kiss her.

Then I asked her pose and I clicked her pic.

And then we clicked lots and lots of pics together

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

And then we clicked lots and lots of pics together.

It became really special for both of us.

______________________

Soon Chintu Tyagi ki Dulhania was released. It was a blockbuster. Everyone loved my and arushi's chemistry.

Though the movie had many songs still my favourite song was  Nazar na lag jae ❤ which I sing for arushi when she is angry with me

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Though the movie had many songs still my favourite song was  Nazar na lag jae ❤ which I sing for arushi when she is angry with me.