Arushi said it!!

Arushi's POV

Half of the shoot is over. Sunny has also entered in the story.

I have fallen for kartik but should I tell him?? I want to tell him but if he stops   talking to me. Then??

________________________________

Today we are shooting a fight sequence between sunny and kartik. For now it's lunch time.

I and prajakta were standing together and talking.

"Aur tumhe pta h mne bhot sari dresses li h", prajakta told.

But my mind was stuck to kartik only.

"Kartik kha h??", I asked.

Prajakta's expression changed from happy to confused.

"Excuse me... mai tujhe yha apni shopping ke baare m bta ri hu or tu kartik ke baare m baat kr rhi h".

I really didn't listen what she was talking before because I just couldn't be away from koki.

"I am sorry prajakta....mera dhyan kahi or tha".

"Ha tera dhyan to kartik pr tha....ek baat bta...tere or kartik ke beech kuch h kya??

"Nhi"

"To phir??"

"But I love him.....mai sch m usse bhot pyar krti hu yrr....phle vo mera crush tha bs".

Prajakta seemed to be surprised.

"Or ab??".

"Or ab mai usse pyar krti hu....pr vo nhi krta".

Prajakta wasn't looking at me. She was looking behind me. I turned to see if someone was there.....and guess what!!!

It was Kartik!!

He heard everything. Whatever I said about him, he heard it.

I wasn't able to react at that moment. He just smiled at me and went.

I don't know what will happen now. Our friendship...will it last or now I have lost him.

"Usne sb sun liya", prajakta said.

"Ha"

"To ab kya??"

"Ab mujhe nhi lgta vo mujhse baat krega".

I was very sad. I lost him. Damn!!! I shouldn't have said that.

What might he be thinking about me now!!

_______________________________

Kartik's POV

I heard what she said.

She loves me but I don't. I just like her but how can I come in a relationship with her??

I didn't know what should I say so I straight away went from there.

After the shoot was over, everyone was ready to go back to hotel but I was still sitting in my vanity. I was thinking about how to face arushi now.

Everything will get changed between us. I want to remain friends with her but I know everytime I will meet her and there will be an awkward feeling.

We lost it!!

I came out of my vanity and arushi was standing there outside.

"I am....."

She wanted to say sorry but I interrupted her.

"No don't be sorry. Those were your feelings. We will be friends"

I said this and went away. She was standing there only watching me go. I didn't let her speak anything.

We lost it! This is what was repeating in my mind. This is only my perception. I don't know what's in her mind. I am not asking her to follow it. Let it be.
Ughh!!

(Next day)

Today we were shooting for Chintu and leena's heartbreak.

Leena's marriage will get fixed with raghav(sunny) and also Chintu will reveal that he only used leena till date and he didn't have any feelings for her.

I was impressed by arushi's performance today. She nailed it. Her dialogue delivery was so good. I swear on god, today she did her best performance.

But we were still apart. Whenever there was a break, both of us remained silent. Neither she talked nor I said a word.

Everyone on the sets thought that we both had a fight.

But no...even worse. If it was a fight, it would have got solved.

But it was something else. I can't give her false hopes by talking to her like before.

Chintu and leena were also apart now as well as me and arushi.