What is happening to me??

Kartik's POV

So it is a really hectic day today. This hot summer day... this makes me hate summers even more.

And my lovely hairs. Oh god!!! Itni garmi or upar se mere baal. Kya kru m inka.

But I love my work. Shooting, acting, performing has always been my top most priority.

I got ready and came out of my vanity. Shashank and nitesh sir were sitting on chairs and discussing the scene. I went to them.

"Good morning sir", I greeted them.

"Good morning kartik....come sit", said shashank.

I sat beside them on other chair.

"It's really hot today ", said shashank.

"Yeah.....so what are we doing today?", I asked.

"So scene kuch is prakar h ki.....arushi yani leena, usko Chintu ki schai pta chl jaegi that you are lying to her father and making him fool", said nitesh sir.

"Ohkk ", I replied.

"And ab vo tumhe blackmail kregi....or tumhe uski saari baatein manni pdengi.....or ese m tumhe uske sath time spend krna pdega jiski vjh se leena ko Chintu se pyar ho jaega.",nitesh sir continued.

"Ok good", I replied excitedly.

"But but but!!! Chintu abhi leena se pyar nhi krta h.....sirf leena ke dil m feelings h.....or ab entry hogi sunny ki", shashank told.

"And then I will feel jealous....or tb mujhe realise hoga.....right??",I said.

"Yup!!! To dialogues pdh lete h ab",shashank said.

We started reading the script. I was awestruck when nitesh sir narrated the script. The scene was so amazing. It was filled with humour and laughter. It was beautifully written.

But lemme confess....today I felt more vibrant and more willing. When sir was reading the script, someone came and I had my back to her.

"Sir mai aa to rhi thi!!... Aap log mere bina hi script pdh re h", she frowned and laughed.

It was arushi. As soon as I turned to her, I gaped at her with my eyes open. She was looking damn good in that orange salwar kameez and hairs were tied in a fishtail. Her flicks dancing due to air of fan. Her typical kanpuri jhumkas......her bangles. She was slaying the look. A sight to behold. She was gorgeous.

"Gorgeous ", I said it aloud. Everyone, who was there, heard clearly what I said.

"What??", shashank exclaimed.

"I mean, arushi you are looking gorgeous. I said it because they might be the feelings of Chintu......jb usne leena ko dekha hoga tb uski bhi yhi feelings hongi isliye", I backed up.

"Ohh practical man", shashank said laughing.

"Chlo ab arushi bhi aa gyi h so let's read the dialogues", nitesh sir declared.

Aahh!!!! Thank God sunny was not there.....otherwise he would have got a chance to tease me.

But why did I say that in front of all?? This never happens with me. I wasn't able to control myself when I saw her.

It's just casual Kartik!!!! Don't overthink.

__________________________________

(At night)

Oh god!!! Why can't I sleep.

Sach m aisa kbhi nhi hua.....pr aaj mujhe neend kyu nhi aa rhi h.

I stood up and walked up to the balcony and what???

Arushi was walking in the garden. I couldn't keep myself away and went down to the garden.

"Neend nhi aa rhi h kya??", I asked patting her shoulder.

She turned to me. "Nhi.....ptani aaj neend hi nhi aa rhi", she said.

"Same here yrr", I replied.

"You know I was really disturbed", she told.

"Why?? What happened??", I asked.

"About that incident....that guy",she said.

I felt bad for her. That incident really affected her so much.

"I told you na....forget it.....just concentrate on the shoot ",I told her.

She smiled slightly but I knew she was still thinking about that.

"Mujhe bhot bhook lgi h", I said. I wanted to divert her mind.

"Mujhe bhi", she said. "Coffee??".

"Sure",I replied.

We both went to her room and she prepared coffee for us. We both sat in the balcony, enjoying the night. The starry sky and the calmness of the moon.

I enjoyed being with her. I feel really comfortable when I am around her. Her vibes make me cheerful.

It was already 3 am. Now we both were feeling sleepy. I returned back to my room and slept.

_____________________________

(Next morning)

"Kartik !!! Kartik!!! Get up!!".

I heard someone shouting my name but I ignored. I pulled up my blanket and turned my back to that person.

The person snatched my blanket.

"What the f--", I said but I stopped looking at the person.

"Arushi", I called out.

"Arushi??....I am sunny bro", sunny said.

Then I realized it was sunny but why did I call him arushi??

"Bro what happened ?? Is there something between you both?? Tujhe hr jgh arushi hi dikh rhi h", sunny smirked.

"There's nothing like that yrr.....or ab sone de mujhe...kl raat 3 bje soya tha...time ka pta hi ni chla uske sath", my tongue slipped and I spilled the beans.

"Kiske sath bhai??", sunny asked and his smile grew even wider.

Ab mujhe pta tha ki chhupa ke koi fayda nhi h or mne sunny ko raat ke baare m sb bta diya.....or ab sunny kha rukne vala tha.....but pta nhi kyu mai bhi khi na khi arushi ke sath rehna chahta tha.

Maybe I had a slight crush on her 😉