Spending time together!!!

Arushi's POV

Today we don't have shoot. Sir was busy today and he gave us a day off. I wanted to shoot!!! I loved being on set.

I loved to listen all the tips that pankaj sir gave. I loved being a part of pranks that sunny did. I loved to see kartik's excellent acting skills which were mesmerising.

After the breakfast

I was getting bored so I decided to go to the lawn.

I came down and started roaming in the lawn looking at the beautiful flowers and the thought of my past flashing in my mind and making me sad.

I tried my best to divert my mind but the hurtful memories denied to leave me.

"Hey!!!Arushi!!".

Someone was calling me.

I turned around and saw sunny and kartik were sitting near the swimming pool.

Maybe I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't see them there.

I went to them and saw prajakta was also there with them. Prajakta popularly known as mostly sane. She is playing my sister's role in the movie.

"Hii everyone ", I greeted them.

"Where were you after breakfast??",prajakta asked.

"In my room",I replied.

"Ohh....tumhe pta h, hum tumhe hi dhoondh rhe the.....or sbse jyada to kartik dhoondh ra tha", said sunny with a smirking look on his face.

I was really surprised by this statement and I moved my eyes from sunny to kartik.

Our eyes met.....and he started looking at sunny with somewhat fierce look.

"Nhi....mera mtlb h......han....nhi vo mtlb hum teeno tumhe dhoondh rhe the", kartik scrambled.

I smiled a little.

"Ha ha.....aao baitho hmare sath", prajakta insisted.

I nodded my head in a yes and sat beside her adjusting my skirt.

"Guys!!! We should visit kanpur's market today...what's say??", sunny said excitedly.

"Yeah sure if you both don't have problem ", prajakta said looking at me and kartik with wonder waiting eyes.

"I don't have any problem", I said.

"Great!!! Kartik ???", sunny asked.

"If you all are going then I will join ",kartik said with a smile.

That smile.....that makes me go crazy.....I couldn't help myself and smiled back looking him.

Then we had lunch together, then we took some rest and in the evening we were ready to go to market.

I had already planned that I would shop till I get tired.

We met near the main gate. Sunny decided that he would drive the car.

Prajakta hurried and sat in the front seat beside the driver's seat.

That meant me and kartik......oh my god.......I was sitting with kartik in the back seat......I couldn't control my smile.

But then I decided to sit close to the window as I don't want to discomfort him. Although we are friends but if I sit close to him, he would think that I am a kind of desperate person.

I did as I decided .

After few minutes we reached the market. But what happened after that....it just took me to surprise.

I was busy talking about what to shop with prajakta before getting down of the car while sunny and kartik already got down.

Kartik came to my side and he opened the car door for me.

I was looking at him with my mouth open and adoring his sweet gesture.

My chain of thoughts broke when kartik snapped his fingers in front of my eyes.

"Kya hua?? Baaton m hi shopping kr dogi kya tum dono", kartik complained.

I simply smiled at his sense of humour and got down. He closed the car door.

I was just looking at him with my full focus on him.

He looked back at me and raised both his eyebrows to get my attention. To this I just nodded my head.

He moved ahead and I followed him.

First of all we went to a clothes shop where me and prajakta bought many anarkali suits. While we were there, sunny and kartik were busy exploring other shops.

We came out with our hands filled with polythene bags.

"Ye kya h?? Puri dukan kharid li kya??", sunny asked.

Prajakta smacked him for his question and me and kartik just laughed at it.

We put the bags in the bad and went to buy some accessories. Kartik was sunny were also with us.

I bought 2 pairs of earrings and prajakta too. Kartik also bought a pair of earrings for his sister and a pair of bangles for his mother. He had also bought a shirt for his father. He is a true family man and that's another reason to love him. My love for him was increasing day by day but I knew that he would get a girl much better than me........

So moving ahead.....we decided to taste  panipuri and we all loved it.

At the panipuri centre, me and kartik were standing side by side while sunny and prajakta were standing on the other side of the stall because there was a big crowd there.

A guy tried to take advantage of the crowd. He came beside me and tried to be close to me. I sensed his wrong intentions.

Firstly he put his hand on mine and I jolted my hand back from his touch. He again tried to touch me and put his hands around my waist. I felt being insulted.

I just wanted to punch him off but I knew if would have done it, it would have created a big scene and it would also give a way to rumours about me.

I was thinking how to get out of this situation but kartik handled it for me.

He placed both his hands on both my shoulders and stood between me and that cheap guy.

I looked up at him with teary eyes and he just smiled to assure me. That was so sweet of him.

I was falling for him more and more.

Then after this we came back to our hotel. During the whole drive, I was silent. My head was hanging down with embarrassment because I should not have thought of rumours and I should have slapped that guy. Kartik, sunny and prajakta were enjoying the drive, talking to each other.