Jealousy

Kartik's POV

I and arushi have become friends again but now I have started feeling differently about her. I have started loving her like she does. I will tell her after the movie shoot gets over but till then I will just be her friend.

On the shoot

Today we are shooting for leena and raghav's (sunny) engagement scene and Chintu will stand in the corner being jealous of raghav.

It wasn't tough for me to act jealous because I was actually jealous seeing my friend getting engaged to the girl whom I love.

Raghav slids the ring into leena's finger and then he kisses her hand.

It was increasing my jealousy.

We took a 5 minute break. Arushi received a call from her mother and she went to talk to her.

"Aren't you getting too close to arushi??", I said.

"Aww my bro is getting jealous", sunny smirked.

"Sunny, tujhe pta h na I love her", I have already told sunny about it.

"I know bro, don't worry. I will not steal your girl", sunny added.

I just let out a little laugh. I moved my eyes to arushi. She was seeming to be worried about something.

After few minutes she came to us.

Sunny, in order to instigate me, put his hand across arushi's shoulders.

"Kya hua arushi?? You seem worried.", sunny asked.

It was my duty to ask her about her worries not yours sunny. This was what was running in my mind.

"Actually I used to live in a hostel in Mumbai but know I want to buy a flat and I am not getting a right one. I am just feeling too tensed about it", arushi told.

"Bas itni si baat. Mai apne apartment ke owner se baat krta hu abhi.", I said.

Sunny gave me a surprised look.

"Ye to bhot badhiya h....tum dono same apartment m....ek doosre se mil bhi paoge", sunny smirked.

I didn't want to react on it and I went to call.

I came back after a call with not so happy look on my face.

"What happened?? Nhi mane kya vo??", arushi asked with a tensed look on her face.

"Yarr arushi......", I tried to say but she interrupted me in between.

"It's Okay kartik, I understand. Koi or flat dekh lungi mai", she said.

"Aree puri baat to suno. Vo man gye h...unhone kha h jb Mumbai aogi to documents le lena flat ke or registration vo online kr lenge", I said.

It brought an instant smile on her face and she hugged me.

"Thank you so much kartik.", she said hugging me.

"It's Okay. Tumhare liye itna to kr hi skta hu mai", I replied.

She released the hug when our director called us for the next scene.

Now we were shooting for an emotional scene between Chintu and leena.

"Hum pyar krte h tumse leena"

"Hum bhi krte the Tyagi jii....pr apke diye dhoke ne sb barbaad kr diya h"

Leena turned around and started to go and I held her wrist.

She turned around and said her next dialogue.

"Bhot use kr liye h aap hmara.....ab to chhod dijiye".

Leena freed her wrist and walked away.

"Cut", said shashank.

I was left impressed by arushi's dialogue delivery. The way she said,"Ab to chhod dijiye" was really heart touching. I am feeling delighted by looking at her improvement.

______________________________

Next day

Again we are here for shoot and today I don't have much scenes.

Only I have to do is to watch arushi dance with sunny on my song "dheeme dheeme". Mujhe sch m sholay ke thakur jesa feel hora h jo krna bhot kuch chahta h pr kr kuch nhi pa rha h.

It is scene where leena, chintu and raghav come to a bar where leena dances with raghav and I will stand in the corner and watch her dance with him.

Arushi was looking sensual. She was wearing a black short dress and her hairs were open. Her smokey eyes were increasing the intensity of her look.

"Action", and she started dancing with sunny and my face was really turning angry.

After the scene was over, I decided to propose her. Now I can't stop myself from telling her that I love her. Before anyone else takes chance, I should confess it!!!!