This Is What Rejection Feels Like

{edited}

TRIGGER WARNING!

Vic's p.o.v

I wake up to hear soft moaning. Seriously, Mike? I get up out of bed and walk over to my door. I open it and head towards Mike's room. When I get there it's completely silent, except for the occassional snores from Mike. I follow the noise until I get downstairs. It leads me to the front door and I stand on my tippy toes to see through the peephole. I see something utterly disgusting, Jaime and some girl kissing. I quickly back away from the door and run upstairs. A couple minutes later there's knocking on the door.

Soon I hear Mike's door being opened and footsteps toward the stairs. They start to decend and end up at the front door. "Hey, Hime-Time! And uh, some chick.." Mike says and I chuckle from underneath my blanket. Soon I hear another pair of footsteps decending down the stairs. Tony. "Hime-Time!" Tony yells completely ignoring the female next to him. "Morning, babe." I hear Mike say. Next thing I know I hear yelling.

  "EW, THEY'RE GAY?! WHAT THE FUCK. JAIME? YOU SHOUD'VE TOLD ME THIS!" The female screams and I wince. I get out of bed and trudge downstairs. I reach the door and stare at her. "Shut the fuck up, I'm trying to sleep! And lastly if you don't like gays then get the fuck out!" I yell glaring at her the entire time. "Who the fuck is he?" She asks and I scoff. "His best friend." I answer. The look then on her face is priceless, so priceless Mike decides to start losing it. "Her -breaths- face!" Mike yells holding his sides. "Oh shut up, fag." This makes Mike stop immediately and death glare her. "Jaime, you either get this bitch out of here, or you watch what happens." Mike warns.

Jaime sighs looking at the female. "I'm sorry, guys. Please just get to know her better." Jaime pleads. Mike looks over at me and I walk away, leaving the four of them behind. "Whatever." I call dismissing it. "Vic, where are you going?" Tony asks me following close behind. "To sooth the pain." I asnwer with a straight face before running into my room.

I reach my room and lock the door once inside. I walk over to my closet and get on my tippy toes, looking for my "friends". I find them and grab the box they're in. "Vic, please dpn't do it!" Tony yells and then I hear a stumbling Mike. "Vic, please!" Mike pleads banging on my door, bringing tears to my eyes. I quickly blink them away and continue on.

  I walk over to my bed slowly and sit the box down in my lap. I take a deep breath before grabbing the sharpest one. "I need this." I say reassurungly to myself. I close my eyes as I feel the cool blade meet my skin and slice. It stings a little but that's okay. I do it again, then again, then again. I do it until both of my arms are filled with 10 cuts. All the while cries, screams, and pleads blend together in perfect harmony. The bigger banging on my door causes me to snap out of my frenzy and look down at my gashed arms. "No, no! What did I do?" I ask my self quietly.

Just then the door bursts open and Mike looks at me. "Vic!" He yells rushing over to me. "Why?" He asks with disappointment lacing his voice. He cradles me in his chest. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I continue mumbling in his chest with tears streaming down my face. "Shh, shh, it's okay." Mike say soothingly. I pull back a little to see panicked Tony, crying Jaime, and a shocked female. What have I done?

"Please say he's going to be okay." Jaime asks with worry dripping from every word. Mike looks down at my arms and nods. "He should be." He says half smiling. "C'mon, let's get you cleaned up." He says to me ad I nod. He picks me up bridal stylr and carries me to the bathroom. He sits me down on the toilet and searches the cabinents. He finally finds the first-aid kit and takes out bandages. He bandages me up and looks up at me.

  "Promise me, your brother, you won't do that ever again. You scared me." He says as tears start to roll down his face. I look down at the ground instead of looking him in the eyes. But he puts his finger underneath my chin and lifts my head up to meet his eyes. "Promise me." He says as more tears fall down. "I promise, Mikey." I say and he lets out a deep sigh.

Mike's p.o.v

He finally tells me that he promises. I let out a deep sigh and look around. "Jaime, uh, text me later. He looks like he needs his brother and best friends." She says kissing his cheek ad turning towards me. "I'm sorry, by the way. The both of you are adorable together." She says smiling and I smile back. "Thanks." I say and she nods. "See ya." She says waving and running down the stairs, and out of the house. "Vic, why'd you do it?" He asks leaning in front of him. "Jaime, I-" Vic begins but it cut off by Jaime. "What's that?" He asks pointing to his neck. My eyes widen as do Vic's. "Uh.." vic says "It says Jaime... Vic what the fuck is it? Is that a fucking burn?" Jaime asks Vic. "Jaime, I..." Vic trails off looking at the ground. "Know what? I'll talk to you tomorrow." Jame says hurriedly.

  "Jaime, no I-" Vic stops short when he sees Jaime rush out of the room. "-need you.." He finishes even though Jaime isn't there anymore. He curls back into my chest and stays quiet. Poor Vic.

A/N I'm updating again laster. :D See ya. Hope you enjoyed it! Bye, Lovelies!

Sethy✨