The Talk

{edited}

Jaime's p.o.v

I rush out of the Fuentes household. Why did Vic have a burn on his throat of my name? I decide to text Tony and meet up with him somewhere.

  Me: Hey, Tone, I have to talk to you.

Almost immediately I get a text back.

  Tony: Sure, dude. Where??

  Me: The skate park?

  Tony: Yea, see ya there.

  Me: Okay.

He seems just a little too calm considering what just happened with Vic. I get over it and walk into the park and sit on a bench.

Tony's p.o.v

After Jaime texts back I look up at Mike and Vic. He's still craddled in Mike's chest silently crying. "Hey, guys." I say quietly and Mike looks down while Vic shifts a little so you could see his eyes, he stares at me. "Yes, Tone?" Mike asks and I take a deep breath. "Uh, Jaime wants to talk to me..." I trail off no longer looking at them.

  I hear a little squeak and look up at Vic. He's looking at me wide-eyed. He ducks back down into Mike's chest and Mike sighs. "Okay, see ya later, babe." He says and I get up and kiss his cheek. "See ya. See ya, Vic." I say and Mike shifts a little so I can hug Vic. As soon as my arms wrap around his back, his arms fly up and wrap around my neck. "It's gonna be okay, Vic. I'm going to talk to him." I say and he nods into my neck. I let go and look at him. "I will be back, don't make Fuencest." I say poking Vic's nose and running out making him laugh. Yay! I made Vic laugh. All good signs.

"Hey, Mike! I'm borrowing pants, a shirt, and boxers!" I yell causing a laugh from Vic. "Okay, whatever!" He yells back chuckling. I walk over to his dresser and find black skinnies. (A/N Mike's waist is skinnier than Tony's so imagine the struggle.) I put on the boxers I found in his drawer and then I have trouble putting the pants on at first but I evetually get them up. I find a random graphic tank and look around for my shoes. I slip on my TOMS and grab Vic's skateboard that's downstairs. I see my phone next to the couch, on the floor, from this morning, and grab it along with my SD hoodie.

I run out and hop on the skateboard. I ride until I see the skate park and ride into it. I ride in and spot Jaime. "Hime-Time!" I yell riding over and his head snaps up. "Hey, Tone." He says as I get there. "So, uh, what'd you want to talk about?" I ask even though I know what he wants to talk about. "Vic's, uh, burn." He says looking down. "Oh, okay." I say sitting down next to him.

"So, how'd he get it?" He asks me. "Uh, I', not sure if I should tell you that.." I say slowly. "Why not?" He asks. "Because it's not my place to tell you what Vic is feeling. You should've let him tell you why he has it on his neck." I say and he nods. "I'll talk to him about it tomorrow." He says solemly. "Are you sure you won't freak out like you did today?" I ask staring at him and he nods. "I'm sure, Tone." "Okay, now what?" I ask looking around. "Uh, I should go home and prepare a speech for our dear Vic." He says chuckling. I roll my eyes playfully and push him. "Okay, see ya, Hime-Time." I say. "See ya tomorrow, Tone." He says walking in the opposite direction I'm walking in.

I ride away after watching him leave. I make it back to the Fuentes house and walk inside. I walk upstairs after putting Vic's skateboard down and taking off my shoes. "Mike? Vic?" I say as I walk to Vic's room. When I walk in Vic is still cuddled against Mike and Mike looks up. "HEy, Tone. How'd it go?" He asks me. "Uh, Jaime is coming over tomorrow to talk to Vic.." I trail off looking down at Vic to see him shift in Mike's arms.

  "Uh, what did you say?" Vic asks and I sigh. "I told him it wasn't my place to tell him what your feeling." I say and he nods slightly. "Okay, tthanks, Tone." He says and I nod. "No probalem." I say and sit down next to Mike. "Thanks, babe." Mike says leaning over and kissing my nose making me blush instantly. "Y-you're welcome." I stutter and he chuckles. "You're blushing, Tone." He tells me. Way to state the obvious, Mike. I cover my face with my hands and he uses his free hand to move them out of the way. "You're adorable when you blush." He says and Vic laughs. "Oh shut it, Vic." I say giggling. I think Mike is my soul mate..

A/N Hey, guys! Did you like the update? I hope you did! Well I have to go to hell- I mean school. Bye, Lovelies!

  Sethy✨