You're Making It Out Of Here ALIVE

{edited}

Vic's p.o.v

"Mike.." I say comfortingly, trying to calm him down. He isn't answering me though.We've been here for about 3 hours and still no update on Tony. "Where's Tony?!" A frantic voice yells and my head snaps up, as does Mike's. It's Tony's uncle, Kyle. What took him so long to get down here? The receptionist answers."In room 8C on the 2nd floor." They reply, causing Mike to spring up into action.

"Are you kidding me?! We've been here for 3 hours and we don't even get a fucking update, yet he comes in here THREE hours late and he can go see him?! What the fuck is this?!" Mike yells, startling a few people. "Mike calm down." I say, standing up and walking toward him. "Hell no! This is yours and Jaime's fault anyway!" He yells turning to me.

  I stop dead in my tracks and stare at him. "W-what?" I ask, feeling a lot smaller than I already am. "You heard me! After Jaime flipped out on him, you did too! Like what the fuck, Jaime kissed you, HE made that decision, and just happened to be caught by me! Of course I was gonna tell Tony, but seriously, I get it, I get that he probably should've said that but, he tried to KILL himself because of you! My boyfriend could die right here.. right now.. because of you and Jaime." He says, calming down a bit.

"I know this won't make up for any of this, but I'm sorry. I know I can't fix any of this but I'm sincerely sorry, that me and Jaime, I did this to him." I say dropping my head, looking at the ground. He doesn't say anything. "Anyway, can I go back there?" Mike asks calmly. "Sure." She says looking a little scared. "Thank you." Mike says, running toward the elevator, leaving me behind.

Mike's p.o.v

Finally, I can see Tony. I reach the elevator and push the button. It finally comes and I get on. I reach the 2nd floor and sprint to Tony's room. I see the door and walk in slowly. His heart monitor thing is still showing the line things, which is good. I grab the chair by the wall and put it next to his bed.

"Hey, Tone. I'm sorry about Vic and Jaime. I don't think they actually meant to do what they did. Vic just said how sorry he was, I didn't answer though." I say, grabbing his hand in mine. I bring his hand up to my lips and kiss it softly. "Tony, I love you with everything I have, you can't die on me. Just, don't let go." I say as tears start to blur my vision. "You need to be okay." I say, letting the tears fall.

Soon I feel a hand on my shoulder, startled, I look up to find Vic and Jaime. "Hi." I say dryly, looking back down. I hear one of them sigh. "Look, I'm terribly sorry. I never would've thought that he would do this." Jaime says. "That's the fucking problem! You didn't think! You assumed! Stop assuming shit! This is the reason he's in here, because you assumed!" I yell, feeling pissed off again. Jaime steps back a bit and drops his head.

We hear frantic beeping on the heart monitor and look towards Tony. His chest ia rising and falling faster than it should be. Doctors burst in and run over to him. "Get him out!" One of them yell, referring to me because Jaime and Vic got pushed out. They run toward me and try to shove mr out. "Tony! You're making it out alive!" I yell before being thrown into the hallway where Jaime and Vic already were.

I back up against the wall and bring my knees to my chest, rocking back and forth. "He's making it out of here alive."

Title Credit:
Dead Walker Texas Ranger~ Sleeping With Sirens

  A/N Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyy for the suuuuuuuuuuuuper duper ubbbber short chapter also sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrry for not updaaaaaaaaaatttting on tiiiime!! PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!! Anyway, I hope you like it, whilst it being super short and all. It got really intense.. Yeah... Bye, Lovelies!! ♥

  Sethy✨