Just Another Nightmare

[edited - 2020 edition]

Tony's p.o.v

I wake with a start and frantically look around the room, covered in sweat. Then I remember the nightmare that had occurred just moments before.

I was walking down a hallway when I heard beeping coming from another room. Shakily I open the door, well tried. And that's when I heard the screaming: "Tony! Run don't let her get you!" Just then I'm being forcefully dragged backwards. I turned around ready to beat them to a pulp but when I looked, nothing was there. I shrug it off quickly and continue walking down the hall. Peaking round the corner, I spot her. My mother, well dead body that is somehow moving toward me. I start to try to run but she grabs me and pulls me in some black hole.

I always wake up before I know where I'm going, not that I'm complaining. I blink a couple times and walk over to my mirror to face my reflection. He seems to be smiling at me, a normal occurance. I stare for a second, tilting my head and stepping a little closer to get a closer look before deciding to back off and take a shower. That's right, Tony, don't mess with me. You know what I'm capable of. The voice in my head taunts. I only roll my eyes, completely ignoring it and continue on to my bathroom. Once there, I strip myself of my nightwear and start the shower before stepping in.

10 minutes later

I walk out of my bathroom and walk over to my pile of dirty clothes. Yes, I wear dirty clothes because my father refuses to do anything, but I do go to the washers when I can. I start rummaging through the pile, finally finding my cleanest tank top with my favorite pair black semi tight jeans and vans. I slip them on and quickly, but quietly walk down the stairs, cringing every time a creak is made under my feet. My dad is asleep on the couch and I take this time to look around.

"Good God." I mutter then see my dad starting to stir, and I rush to and out of the door. Eh, who needs breakfast anyway?

Mike's p.o.v

"Miiiiiiiiike, waaaake uuuup." Is the first thing I hear when I roll over, it's Vic. "Ugh, why?" I ask and he scoffs. "School, dumbass." He says and proceeds to jump on me. "Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" He yells continuing to jump on me. "Okay, okay! I'm up!" I yell and he smirks, saunting away leaving me to frown at his backside. "Asshole." I mutter before I'm sitting up and leaving the comfort of my bed to proceed to my bathroom. As I reach the door my phone rings blaring out Rage by Atilla, causing me to sigh. I lean over and look at the caller screen with a frown, rolling my eyes: Oliver. I'll talk him at school.

15 minutes later

I look in the mirror and watch my reflection, craning my neck as I bring my hand up and brush it over the protruding Adam's apple. Not too shabby, haha. I'm wearing Nirvana shirt, a grey pair of tight jeans, and black vans. I put on my SD snapback to top it all off and walk downstairs.

"Hey Mike," Vic greets casually, giving me a head nod in acknowledgment. "Hey," I say back and walk over to the fridge getting orange juice. Vic comes behind me and grabs cups for us. When I turn around, I pour my cup then his and put it away. We drink in silence, not that I care. Rage plays again but I ignore it, letting it play while Vic is giving me a curious look. "I'll see him at school, there is no reason what so ever to call me beforehand." Vic nods understandingly. "Ready?" He asks. "Yeah ready for hell." I say and he gives me a questioning look to which I shrug it off and walk to the car.

In fifteen minutes or so we arrive at hell; or as most people call it; school. We get out of the car and walk over to the building, spotting my group on the way but I walk with Vic over to Jaime. Vic never questions me when I do this as he knows I don't really like my "friends" expect Austin, Jack, and Alex.

"Hey, Vic! Hey, Mike!" Jaime yells and charges for us, knocking all of us down. "Haha, hey Hime-Time." I say while Vic is struggling to get from underneath him. Poor Vic, he's too small so it's a possibility that's he's crushing him. "Jaime, might wanna get off." I say and he looks down to a struggling, red Vic. "Sorry!" He states and gets up. I help Vic get up but not before hearing an annoying British accent behind me, a sigh passing my lips before helping Vic up and turning around. "What do you want?" I ask and in the corner of my eye I see Vic cowering behind me, but the bell rings before he can answer. "Bye." I call and walk in with Vic and Jaime.

A/N Mm, Mike is a sassy one. Vic is a shy monkey. Oli... Hmm? Persistent mofo. Lmao. Anyway, bye, Lovelies!

a/n bro, the amount of capitalized letters and words there were, why was i so proper? also "lovelies?" who was i? LMAO, anyway, i kinda revised it.

— Seth