Keep Holding On

{edited}

Mike's p.o.v

We're at the hospital with Tony currently. Vic is red and completely destroyed. Honestly I don't feel that bad about my papas death. Go ahead, call me a heartless selfish dick, I don't care that much. I didn't really feel bad because he always looked down on me. He didn't like the fact that I'm not a religious douche. I got looked down upon all the time by him. So Vic is the "angel" child. Although he's told our papa more than once he wasn't religious. He didn't even go to church but was still praised. He doesn't like the fact that I never get praised. So he feels completely broken now that we had the funeral and to beat down some old guy all in the same day. It is overwhelming.

I've also learned Tony hates hospitals so this should be interesting when he wakes up.

Tony's p.o.v

I hear voices and I'm not sure who they are. Then one of them says Mike and I'm sure its Vic.

Shit. Did they find out my abusive father? Damnit. I'm so fucked.

I open my eyes slowly and squint under the bright light. Where the hell am I? I finally get my eyes working properly and look to the right, its Vic. I look at him and in no less than 2 seconds his eyes meet mine. "Tony! Oh my god! Mike!! Tony's awake!" He screams. And Mike quickly runs through the door and comes over to hug me. I wince a little and he backs off. "Tony, I'm so happy you're awake." He says and I smile. Vic gently hugs me and then Jaime walks in. "TONY! THANK THE TACO YOU'RE OKAY!" Jaime screams. I chuckle and thank everyone for checking on me or staying with me, Vic. "When can I get out?" I find myself asking suddenly. All of the happy faces turn into frowns. I furrow my eyebrows watching their mixed expressions.

Jaime's: Sad, tired, angry, and hopeless.

Vic's: Pissed at the world, sad, worried.

Mike's: Sad, regretful, concerned, and angry.

I look at Mike's face the longest as to seeing the regretful look on his face. "Mike...what did you do?" I ask him, panicking. "I- uh...i-i ugh. I put him into a coma..and he might not make it out..." He stutters. I'm about to start praising him and then I realize something. "Wait! If he dies....I'm forced into a foster home..." Vic nods sending me a sad smile. "And the doctors don't think he'll make it out.." Vic says. "So when I get out...." I trail off and Vic nods again. "You won't go home, you'll go to a foster home. Unless you have other family members?" He asks hopefully. I smile and nod. Vic bounces out of seat and asks who. "Uh, my uncle. He lives about 20 minutes away." I say smiling. Mike gets up and walks out with a smile upon his lips? Those oh so kissable lips. I think and smirk. I just hope my uncle'll want me.

Title Credit:
Keep Holding On- Falling In Reverse

A/N Short chapter sorry. Or maybe not. Not really sure what my "long" and "short" chapters are in this story. Like it? Suspension. Bye, Lovelies!

Sethy✨