Is This The End Of Us?

{edited}

TRIGGER WARNING

Tony's p.o.v

I'll admit, I fangirled when Mike told me that Jaime kissed Vic. He's still laughing at me though. I get tired of hearing his laugh and walk downstairs. When I get there Vic and Jaime are on the couch, watching Courage The Cowardly Dog (A/N I miss that show sooo much). Good show, just saying. I smile wide before entering the kitchen. My phone vibrates in my pocket as I reach the kitchen.

Mikey Perry: Are they giving each other the D? ^3^ Or making out?

Me: Haha, neither. XD They're watching Courage The Cowardly Dog. x)

Mikey Perry: i love that show! how dare they watch my favorite show.. on netflix! >:(

Me: Aww, it's okay, baby. Just come downstairs. xD

Mikey Perry: :o let's interrupt whatever they is doing ;)

Me: Okay, just get your ass down here. cx

Mikey Perry: will do bb.

I roll my eyes at his spelling. Soon enough I hear feet pattering down the stairs and into the living room.

"Hey, guys!" Mike yells with the biggest smile on his face ever and I walk into the living room laughing at him. "Hey?" Vic says looking confused. But Jaime being Jaime, he completely oblivious to it. "Hey, Mike." Jaime says casually before turning back to the t.v. Mike smile then turns into a pouty face. "How come your watching my favorite show without me?" He asks.

  "Sorry, Mike." Vic says looking up at his younger brother. Mike shrugs off his apology and sits on the other couch. I walk over to him and sit next to him. I look over at Mike and we secretly make a plan. "So.. how was this?" I say and as soon as they turn to look at me, I lock lips with Mike. I open my eyes to look at them and they look shocked. I lean back from Mike and look at them. "W-what do you mean?" Vic asks stuttering. "Oh you know exactly what we mean! I saw you eating each others faces off when I walked down here about 20 minutes ago!" Mike exclaims. "Oh, that? Psh, that was nothing." Jaime says.

"You guys are weird, why don't you just open up to your relationship?" I ask. "Because we don't have one! I still have a girlfriend!" Jaime yells suddenly angry. "Jaime, I-" I try. "No, just shut up." He says standing and walking out the front door. "Good going, Tony." Vic says before storming past me. I stand there shocked about what just happened. "Baby, they didn't mean it." Mike tries but I put my jacket on. "I want to go home, Mike." I say before walking up the stairs into Mike's room to get my phone. I come back down and look at him. "Mike, now." I say and he nods silently before grabbing the keys and walking out the front door with me.

We get in the car and drive to my house. On the way I look out the window completely ignoring Mike, not that he was saying anything anyway. We reach my house and I start to get out. "Tony." Mike says, grabbing my arm. "What?" I say turning to face him. "Baby, please just know they didn't do it on purpose." He says. "I know but what did I do to deserve that?" I ask as tears start blurrying my vision. "I got to go, Mike." I say pulling my arm back to me and closing the car door. "Love you, Tone." He says and I turn back around. "I love you too, Mikey." I say and he smiles. He drives away and I head inside.

"Hey, how was it?" Kyle asks. "Fine." I mutter before rushing upstairs into my room. "Tony!" He calls after me but I ignore him. I reach my room and slam it shut, locking it. I turn around and start pacing around my room. What did I do to get lashed out on? Why are they upset with me? The questions fill up and then it hits me.

  They never liked you, Tony. It tells me. ...but what about Mike? I ask it. Mike's only doing this so Jaime and Vic can shut up about it. It says.

Tears well up in my eyes before spilling over. Tony, no one needs you. That's why you got lashed out on, they wouldn't have if they needed you. Why don't you do everyone a favor and kill yourself? I start crying vigorously before walking over to my bed. I look under it for a couple minutes before finding what I need. I've been saving this for The Day, and today is it.

I grab the pill bottle, my razors, and liquor. I decide to tell Mike I love him one last time.

Me: Mike, I love you more than anything. You are my heart and soul. You are my everything. Just know I love you with every fiber of my being. I just... love you, babe. I just wanted to tell you this before I go. Goodbye, Mikey.

I look at the screen with tears rushing down my face. I set down my phone and grab one of my razors. Do it! Do it! Do it! It screams at me. I forcefully push down on the metal feeling it slice my skin. It stings and I hold back tears. I make a couple more deep gashes in both arms and put the razor down. I grab the pill bottle, take out 10 pills, put them in my mouth, washing them down with liquor.

Mike's p.o.v

After I get back home I decide to continue what was being watch before everything happened. My phone vibrates from in my pocket and I pull it out.

Tony Turtle : Mike, I love you more than anything. You are my heart and soul. You are my everything. Just know I love you with every fiber of my being. I just... love you, babe. I just wanted to tell you this before I go. Goodbye, Mikey.

Me: I love you too, babe.

I text back and set it down on the table. Nothing really registered what he had just said until about 5 minutes later. Wait, why goodbye?? As soon as it hits me, I'm rushing out of the front door. I run to the car and speed my way to Tony's. Please let him be okay. Please let him be okay. Right now, Tony is the only thing on my mind. When I finally reach his house I pound on the door. Kyle opens it. "Mike, what the-" I rush upstairs to Tony's room. I try the door but it's locked. "Damn it!" I scream and walk backwards a bit before running into the door a full speed. It busts open and I look at the ground. "TONY!" I scream letting myself fall to the ground next to Tony's lifeless body. "Call an ambulance!!" I yell at Kyle and he does.

The ambulance get here and take him on a stretcher. I get on with him and sit next to his lifeless body. "Tony, you have to be okay. I love you too much not to be." I say as tears fall down my face. We reach the hospital and they rush him inside. I try to go back there but someone stops me. "Sir, you can't go back there." They say. "But that's my boyfriend!" I yell trying to get past them. "Sir, you just can't." They say "sternly" as I let myself fall to the ground in a crying mess. They walk away once they realize I'm not moving from my spot.

"Mike!" I hear my name ring out, but it isn't from my lover so I don't bother to answer it. They come over and sit in front of me, it's Vic. "Mike, I'm sorry." He says before wrapping me in a hug. I could care less right now that it's his and Jaime's faults because I need someone to hold me since it can't be Tony. I hope Tony's going to be okay.

Title Credit:
A Love Like War~ All Time Low ft. Vic Fuentes

A/N OMG intense, I know. Tony's in the hospital.. :c I'm sorry for making this super duper uber sad. Hope you enjoyed! Or cried.. I'm sowwie. Bye, Lovelies! ♥

  Sethy✨