Can I Even Complicate Your Breathing?

{edited}

Mike's p.o.v

"Mike, c'mon. They'll call you when they have an update." Vic tells me while trying to pull me up along with Jaime. "No." I say, pulling my arm away. "Jaime?" He says before turning away. Jaime walks up and grabs my arm, pulling me from my sitting position. "No!" I yell but to no avail. I'm pulled up and out of the hospital doors.

Jaime gets me into the car then getting in himself. "Mike, he's going to be okay." Vic says, getting into the front seat. I shrink myself into the seat staring at my lap. "No, he's not." I mumble letting a tear fall. I see Vic glance at me in the rear view mirror before looking back at the road. He murmurs something to Jaime and Jaime looks at me. "What?" I ask Jaime. He looks me in the eyes and turns back around quickly. "Nothing, Mike." He says facing forward again. I roll my eyes and look out the window.

We reach the house and I rush out of the car. "Mike!" Vic yells but I ignore him and sprint into the house and up the stairs. I reach my room and slam the door shut. "Mike?" I hear mama call. I back up against the wall and slide down, rocking myself back k and forth.The door clicks signaling that someone has walked in. I don't bother to look up from where I am. "Mijo?" Mama's calming voice says softly. "W-what?" I stutter, my voice betraying me. I shut my eyes tightly when I hear shuffling toward me. "Mike." Mama says sitting in front of me. "What's wrong? What happened?" She asks sounding concerned. I open my eyes to look up at her. I swallow hard before opening my mouth.

"T-t-tony. H-he tri-tried to k-kill h-himself." I stutter horribly, crying vigorously. "Oh mijo." Mama says wrapping me in a tight hug. I hear the door open again and look up, its Vic and Jaime. "Mike..." Vic says, walking slowly toward me and mama. I shift uncomfortably once he reaches mama's side. He stops short when he sees this and crawls backward next to Jaime. He looks utterly defeated. Good for him. "Come on, boys. Let's let Mike get some rest." Mama says getting up and pulling me with her. I walk over to my bed and lay under the covers. "Night, Mikey." Vic says before leaving the room behind mama along with Jaime.

Is Tony going to be okay? Will he actually make it out alive? Ugh, Mike, stop stressing it, he's going to make it. But what if he doesn't? My mind is racing with questions, making it harder to sleep. They're stressing me out so I decide to focus on one thing; Tony loves me too much to go. And with that I fall asleep, dreaming about my wonderful turtle.

Title Credit:
Yeah Boy and Doll Face~Pierce The Veil

A/N The title is basically Tony asking Mike mentally if he can complicate his breathing. And obviously he can when Mike cries and flips his shit and what not. SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE! AND SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT! I COULDN'T THINK. I'M MAKING A FUENCIADO ON QUOTEV AND I THINK THAT DRAINED MY ABILITY TO WRITE A GOOD CHAPTER! I'M SORRY, GUYS! Bye, Lovelies! ♥

  Sethy✨