Confessions?

{edited}

Mike's p.o.v

  Me and Vic are on our way to the hospital and I have no i-fucking-dea what I'm gonna say to Tony. Vic glances at me then back to the road. "Nervous much?" He asks smirking. "Wha- why are you smirking?!" I yell at him. "Hahaha! Look at your pants!" He yells back laughing. I look down to see a bulge in my pants. Oh. My. God! What even?! "Ah, come on Vic, its not like you've never had a boner about Jaime before." He immediately stops and its my turn to laugh. "Exactly!" I yell. His face turns red and he mutters something I can't quite understand.

(A/N kellin's not in the story, please stop commenting kellic, it's annoying. it's fuenciado rn, deal with it)

We arrive and walk up to the lady we've grown so familiar with. We walk to the desk and she just points to continue on and we chuckle. We walk in to find a very awake Tony and tired Jaime. "Hey, Tony! Hey, Jaime!" I yell and Jaime's head snaps up. "Oh hey." He says groggily. "H-hey." Tony adorably stutters. I then realize I still have a bulge in my pants. I feel all eyes on me. I look and watch their expressions.

Tony's: Horrified and somewhat.... Happiness??

Jaime's: Amused

Vic's: Amused  (he's been amused since he found out soo....)

Tony has wide eyes and not exactly staring at me. He's staring at the bulge in my pants. I have to find a way to get out..quick. "I'll be right back! I, uh, have to pee!" I say and walkout quickly. I feel my phone vibrate in my pants pocket as I reach the bathroom. I reach in (my pocket...not yet guys.) and pull out my phone, its Vic.

Short Monkey: deal with your "peeing" problem yet? we all know what you're going to do, its obvious C;

Me: no and yeah I know. I just got in le bathroom actually so........

Short Monkey: oh...okaii. hurry urp!

Me: why??

Short Monkey: tony!!

Vic's p.o.v

All I said was Tony. I'm certainly not gonna tell him Tony wants him.. even though he does. I look over at Tony smirking. "Like what ya saw, Tone?" I ask and he blushes. "I would take that as a yes but I'm difficult." Jaime says cheekily. Tony sighs, "alright fine, I loved what I saw, Vic." He tells me laughing. I laugh along with him and look at my phone.

Giraffe: ..... I want him too....

Oh my god! Mike is flirting with Tony through me! Wow.... Never saw that one coming.

"Speaking of "cumming" Mike? How was it?" I ask him once I realize he re-entered the room. He stiffens and stares at me. I shrug it off and sit on the chair next to Tony's bed. I hear Jaime chuckle from beside me and Tony trying not to but failing miserably. Mike's face looks like a tomato and all I can do is smirk. "Oh shut up, Vic. We all have problems...some more than others." He mutters the last part and I start laughing. "No one! I mean, no one! Gets it as much as you!" I breathe out laughing, holding my sides because they hurt. "You're right, Vic" He concludes, I stop laughing and eye him supiciously. Aaaaaand here it comes. "I do get more pussy than any of you, in fact more than anyone else, ever!" He yells. I turn to look at Tony to see him looking uncomfortable. What happened to "Let it show, let it show. Can't hold it back anymore"? I quickly change the subject that isn't too far off the current one, just so Tony can get out of this state.

"Hey Mike?" I say and he looks up from his phone nodding in my direction. "Yea?" He asks. "Don't you wanna tell Tony something awesome that only he is doing?" I ask. He looks at me confused and then takes on the knowing look then the 'shit Vic I'm gonna kill you' face. I'm not even joking this time, he needs to tell him. "Uh, wait!" Tony yells and all of our heads snap towards him. He look frightened by all the attention but soon gets over it. "I, uh, have a confession to make...." He trails off looking down at his hands. We stay silent to let him know to continue. "I, uh, like you, Mike. Like not as a friend as more...  I have since I saw you on the first day of high school." He says confidently. I look at Tony, I'm proud of him.

  Tony's p.o.v

*Flashback*

  I wake up fully refreshed but then started feeling drowsy again remembering what today is: The first day of hell- I mean high school. I shift so that my feet are now touching the ground and get up. I walk into my bathroom and take a quick shower. I get out quickly and dry off my hair, then my body. I find my Key Street tank and camo skinnies and put them on. I walk downstairs and was greeted with my ALIVE mother. "Morning, mijo!" She exclaims kissing me on the cheek. "Hola, mama." I say sitting down at the table. She brings me my pankakes and I devour them. "Go go! You'll be late for your first day, mijo!" She exclaims yet again for the second time that day. "Asi, asi." (Okay, okay) I say putting my hands up in defense as I grab my Key Street hoodie, bookbag, and glasses. "See ya, mama!" I call walking out. "Bye, love you!" She yells. "Love you too!" I yell back then take out my phone and put it on shuffle. Keep Holding On by Falling In Reverse blasts through my headphones which I had slipped in already. Ronnie's words flow through my head in perfect melody.

Soon I'm at the gates of hell- high school. I sigh and walk towards the main entrance, keeping in mind that that means there are more entrances so if I ever get bullied I can find them and use them. So far no one notices the new kid except the stoners, which all in all is quite funny since they're too high to even comprehend what's happening around them. I continue walking until something catches my eye. I turn and see a tall, tattooed Mexican, at least it looks like it, with about shoulder length hair. He turns and I see his face. He has brown eyes, with a medusa piercing. He's quite cute. But once I see the skateboard in front of  him, that's when I freak out, on the inside. He soon realizes I'm looking at him and smiles at me. I smile back and continue making my way to the office.

*Flashback Over*

I don't hear a thing, though I suspect Vic and Jaime are smiling. I cautiously tilt my head up, towards Mike's direction. He has a suprised look on his face. At least it's not digusted.

"Tony..."

Title Credit:
Confessions- Usher

A/N Ooooh cliffhanger until Friday. Depressing, I know, trust me. But you'll be really happy... or not depending on who you are. Heh heh. Bye, Lovelies!

Sethy✨