§ 🄲hapter 4 §

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |
January 10
| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

Hunter Evans was laying in bed as he thought of a certain girl he met at the bar when it was his birthday. He didn't text her because he didn't know what to say.

"I still don't know what to say," admitted Hunter to his friends. "She was so cool and-"

"Mate, what I'm hearing is you saying she's out of your league," said Ryker. "Believe me, I saw her and she just might be."

"Out of your league," repeated Fabian.

"Totally out of your league," agreed Gideon with his twin.

"Don't listen to them," said Mason. "Maybe ask Petunia for help?"

"Petunia heard her name," said Hunter's blonde sister as she entered his room.

"Did I allow you to enter?" asked Hunter Evans.

"Who is this girl you met?" asked Petunia. "I remember her having her long, straight, light brown hair, right?"

"Yes," said Hunter slowly. "What are you up to, Pet?"

"Hey, Mason," said Petunia, before feeling like she realized what she said. "Hello, Fabian and Gideon."

"What am I? The next door neighbor who isn't in the call?" asked Ryker, offended that Petunia wouldn't say hi to him.

"Hi, Ryker," said Petunia. "Happy now?"

"Much happier, thanks love," smiled Ryker.

Petunia stuck her tongue at him before turning her attention back to her brother. "Brunette with bright blue eyes, right?"

"What do you want, Pet?"

"Well, I can tell you what to write to her exactly," said Petunia as she slowly walked toward the door. "But I guess you don't need my help at all-"

"Get your ass back here and help me," said Hunter.

"What's the magic word?" asked Petunia with an innocent smile.

"Petunia..."

"I guess I'm leaving," shrugged Petunia.

"Pretty please with a massive cherry on top," said Hunter.

"Promise you'll take me to the mall later today, too?"

"Fine, I promise, just help me," said Hunter.

"Ah, little Hunter is pleading," said Ryker. "How cute!"

"You're scared of your little sister, Ryker. I think you are the last to talk," said Mason McKinnon with a smirk.

"Have you met Dorcas Meadows? A few days ago she almost wanted to turn me into burned toast by apparently killing me with heat. Who would want Ryker Meadows dead!?"

"Dorcas apparently," said Fabian.

"Okay, let's start," said Petunia. "Do you at least know her name?"