§ 🄲hapter 19 §

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |
April 5
| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

It was a lovely morning for a certain pair of twins.

The moment the Prewitt twins woke up, their red hair being in its usual bed hair mornings, their faces were smiling with one of the hugest grins anyone will ever see.

Why? Well, it was the Prewitt twins' twenty-fifth birthday. That and their fourth and fifth nephews were born a few days ago.

April first was the day Fred and George Weasley were born and they were somehow named after their uncles. April first was the day Fabian Prewitt and Gideon Prewitt swore to themselves to be the twins the newly born twins look up to.

"Morning, Gideon," said Fabian, looking at his twin.

"Morning, Fabian," replied back Gideon, looking at his twin. "Happy birthday, Fab."

"Happy birthday, Gid," replied Fabian with a grin that reflected the one on his twin's face.

They both ripped the blankets off of them and laughed as they realized they both slept with their official birthday clothes.

"Noon we bring out the costumes?" asked Gideon Prewitt as he stood up from his bed.

"And at night comes out the fire works," nodded Fabian as he stood up too. "Agreed to never tell mom and dad?"

"We choose life!" exclaimed both twins.

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

The Prewitt twins went down the stairs in a rush and were surprised by their family and two closely designed cakes.

One of the cakes had red frosting and an orange F on top. The other cake had orange frosting and a red G on top. They were simple, but Gideon and Fabian were great pranksters to know there might be something inside the cake.

"Fabian's cake is chocolate and Gideon's cake is vanilla," clarified Elizabeth Prewitt as she saw the face her sons had.

"Is there something inside?" asked Fabian.

"We feel there is something in there," said Gideon as Fabian and him walked over to the cakes.

"Cut them open, boys," said Leonard as he gave them the two knives.

"Dad," said Fabian.

"Alice," grinned Gideon.

"You cut the cakes," said both twins as the handed the knives over.

"Why not, Dad," shrugged Alice as her and her father cut the cakes.

Nothing happened.

"Nothing happened," said Fabian as he inspected Gideon's cake.

"You wouldn't try to prank the pranksters?" asked Gideon as he inspected Fabian's cake.

That's when little Bill and Charlie threw pies at their uncles' faces.

"Bill!" exclaimed Arthur Weasley as he held the surprisingly laughing Percy.