§ 🄴pilogue §

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |
The future
| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

Lily Evans was getting married today.

Her wedding dress was something that spoke Lily on Winter and was chosen months ago.

The neckline reached the base of her neck. The elbows of the dress draped a bit farther from her elbow. The top part of the dress was all designs of circles and lines that stopped until her waist that continued to a white skirt that wasn't slim nor was it poofy. It was in the middle and just right in Lily's mind.

Her bridesmaids - Marlene McKinnon, Alice Prewitt, Dorcas Meadows - were all wearing grape purple bridesmaid outfits.

Dorcas Meadows was wearing a fancy grape purple suit that had a shiny, dusk purple belt wrapped around her waist. Her curly hair was pulled back into a neat, curly-haired ponytail that showed her mother's gold hoops. On top of her head laid a lilac flower crown.

Alice Prewitt, the two week pregnant woman, was wearing a one-shoulder strap purple dress. Her brown hair was tied back into an elegant, braided bun. On top of her head laid a lilac flower crown.

Marlene McKinnon was wearing a sleeveless, grape purple dress that was comfortable enough for the three month pregnant woman. Her blonde hair was opened down in a wavy elegant style. On top of her head laid a lilac flower crown.

That was the distinction and trademark for everyone to know that these three woman were all the bridesmaid of the lovely, red headed bride.

Said bride was in her wedding dress while her hair and makeup was being done.

"I must say, natural makeup is better than something exaggerated," said Marlene as she admired the work she finished.

"Thank you for making my sister's face your canvas, Marvelous Marlene," said Petunia McKinnon as she entered the room with Skylar, Antonella, Sapphire, and Euphemia Potter.

Mrs. Petunia McKinnon was wearing a mint-colored dress. The dress a thick, one-strapped dress that was short from the front and long from the back. Her blonde hair was up in a trendy ponytail that showed her dangling, turquoise earrings.
She was cradling a three-month old in her arms. The little kid was named Anastasia Camila McKinnon. She rarely had hair, but it was obvious she had her mother's blond hair. Her eyes were the same brown as her father's eyes. She was wearing a cute yellow onesie.

Mrs. Skylar Evans was wearing a gray dress that matched her eyes. Her black hair was now cut into a pixie cut. On her hips was a one year old girl named Willow Nova Evans. Her short black hair was the same as her mother's while her eyes were the same green as her father's eyes. Willow was wearing a cute light gray dress.

Antonella Evans was wearing a classic, winter burgundy dress with her hair in a big, low, elegant bun. Sapphire Evans was wearing a navy dress that matched the navy earrings she was wearing. Euphemia Potter was wearing a dark teal dress with her hair in a updo with large twists.

"I thought you would be the first to get married," said Antonella as she smiled at her youngest granddaughter.

"My son sure took his time," said Euphemia Potter.

"Done!" said Emmeline, as she stepped away to admire the work she did to Lily's hair.

Emmeline Vance was an icy yellow dress that flowed to the floor. Her ash blonde hair was up in a vintage glamour half updo. Emmeline took the role of doing Lily's hair in an updo with a cute flowers clip.