§ 🄲hapter 13 §

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |
March 10
| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

Remus Lupin was a person who liked the night.

He was a reader who loved the night. If you found him reading under the moonlight, it's just his natural habitat. One thing Remus Lupin also liked was how his amber eyes shined under the moonlight as his eyes practically ran through the pages of any book he reads.

Remus Lupin also loved the night for another reason. The night felt like peace to him. The white glow of the moon was like lightness in the darkness. His mother was sick and after school, he usually takes care of her.

That's why the night feels like peace to one Remus Lupin. It's when his mother is asleep and he can minimize his worries knowing that his father is with her.

Remus Lupin liked two types of quotes. The quotes he loved were either ones about the moon or were said my famous dead people. With quotes, he usually had explanations he made of his interpretations of each quote he read.

"I often think that the night is more alive and more richly colored than the day," once said Vincent Van Gogh.

Remus agreed with that quote. The night was the reason the stars were alive and visible. The dark sky made the white spots in the sky visible.

Harriet Beecher Stowe once said, "The longest way must have its close - the gloomiest night will wear on to a morning."

Remus liked to interpret that quote as quite a sad one. It meant that no matter how dark and gloomy, the night must end at some point. Remus didn't like that. Sometimes he just wishes the night stays for a little while longer.

"Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory," said Dr. Seuss once.

Remus had no words for that quote. He only knew that Dr. Seuss was definitely not wrong by saying that.

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

Remus Lupin arrived at school and remembered who he was friends with. He took a deep breath and remembered one of his favorite school-related quotes.

"Education is the key to unlocking the world, a passport to freedom." That quote was said by the one and only Oprah Winfrey.

Remus Lupin remembered who he was friends with.

He hoped he won't go to jail for killing his friends because they did their normal, big gestures.

He took a deep breath and entered the building. That's when everyone he passed started wishing him a happy birthday.

He hoped he won't go to jail for killing his friends because they did their normal, big gestures.

He had to remember they had some good in their heart and that they did all of this from the goodness in their hearts.

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

Remus Lupin was celebrating his birthday with his parents. It was a quiet birthday and that's how Remus Lupin liked it.

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Remus
Happy birthday to you