§ 🄲hapter 11 §

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |
February 17
| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

Lily Evans woke up to a bad feeling.

It was a normal Monday morning and she was feeling her regular Monday morning mood, but that wasn't the bad feeling she was feeling.

Even after Petunia insisted on dressing her up and taking a photo for her professor to grade, Lily still had a big, bad gut feeling that something was up.

She didn't like how she felt.

"Mom, is it normal to have a bad gut feeling?" Lily asked her mother, who was for a change, driving Lily to school instead of her older brother Hunter driving her.

"It's totally normal," said Sapphire Evans. "I'm not as wise as your grandmother or your father or even Hunter, but that doesn't mean I can't know I few things."

"I know it's normal, and I know you aren't any of those three," said Lily. "But any advice? Any stuff to say in how to deal with bad gut feeling?"

"I usually follow them," said Sapphire Evans. "I always follow my gut's feeling. So, if it's bad and not a good gut feeling, tread carefully Lils."

"That's some good advice, mom," said Lily.

"But not one your brother or grandmother would give you?" asked Sapphire Evans.

"I guess," chuckled Lily with her mother.

"Your father takes his wisdom from his mother, your grandmother, and Hunter takes it from his father," said Sapphire. "I'm no way the wise one in the family."

"I don't think I'm wise either," admitted Lily.

"Well, wisdom and intelligence is different according to what I've read before," said Sapphire. "I guess we will be the smart ones of the family."

"Then what would Petunia be?" asked Lily.

'Intelligence fashion-wise," said Sapphire. "Okay, that may not makes you sense. Rephrasing, let's say she's the family's fashion designer."

"That is definitely Petunia," said Lily.

I guess Lily Evans was going to tread lightly this Monday.

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

The Marauders (- Prongs) + The Girls™️ (- Red)
2:30 p.m.

You
Is the plan ready?

Babe 💙
Repeat the plan
So I know what to say on your funeral
So I know what rate to say you were at your funeral

You
For the last time, we aren't going to die!

Moony 🐺
For the last time, have you meet Prongs and Lily?
For the last time, just imagine the rage they will feel
For the last time, we are going to die

You
Such a pessimist
Put a smile on your face Moony

Moony 🐺
I'm smiling