§ 🄲hapter 15 §

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |
March 27
| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

James Potter woke up to a bright morning and his parents' faces.

"Morning, son," said a smiling Fleamont Potter.

"Did I die?" asked James as he slowly got up.

"No, but it is your eighteenth birthday," said Euphemia Potter. "And don't ever suggest that you died because both your parents decided to wake you up."

"Well, I'm not used to it," shrugged James. "So it's possible-"

"You continue those words, James Fleamont Potter, and I'll find a suitable punishment for you," Euphemia warned her son.

"A punishment for your son on his birthday?" asked James with a dramatic gasp.

"I will find a punishment for my son on his birthday," said Euphemia. "Don't test me, James Fleamont Potter."

"What kind of punishment would you give your son on his birthday?" asked James his mother.

He watched as she smirked and suddenly he got scared. James Potter felt like his stomach sank as his mother smirked the famous Potter smirk with the one and only Potter mirthful glint in her hazel eyes.

"No Sirius," said Euphemia, the famous Potter smirk still on her face.

"No Sirius?"

"No Lily too! And no Marauders either!" said Euphemia trying to be serious, but still had the famous Potter smirk.

"Mother have mercy!" exclaimed James Potter dramatically.

Fleamont Potter laughed at his son.

"Dad! Tell her she can't do this in my birthday," James pleaded his father. James was shaking his hands and already on his knees.

"You know I can't go against your mother," chuckled Fleamont.

"Now, get up," said Euphemia Potter.

"Why?" asked James as he went back to bed and pulled the blanket to his chin.

Both Euphemia and Fleamont looked at each other and an understanding connection between them. Even if they knew it was cruel, both of them ripped the blanket off their son.

"It might be your birthday, but that doesn't mean you won't be going to school," said Fleamont Potter. "Also, remember this is your mother."

"Don't try making me the bad guy again, Fleamont Edmund Potter," said Euphemia, playfully glaring at her husband. "Now, up!"

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

"Hello! Hello Hello! Good morning everyone," said Ali over the speaker. "I think we are all in a good mood and I must say that it is someone special's birthday. Everyone go say happy birthday to the powerful, the strong, the sexy- I am not going to continue reading this Sirius Black. If you want too, text it to him. Don't even think of coming here and spreading your message to the entire school. Anyway, happy birthday James Potter."