§ 🄲hapter 21 §

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |
April 8
| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

James and Lily were on a lovely picnic date courtesy of their friends. It wasn't sunrise or sunset picnic, but a normal, sunny picnic.

James picked a chocolate-covered strawberry and demanded his girlfriend softly to open her mouth so he can feed her.

"I can feed myself," said Lily, not wanting to open her mouth.

"I want to feed you," pleaded James with the puppy dog eyes.

"Don't even try to pull a Sirius on me," warned Lily that she even pointed her index finger at her boyfriend.

"Sirius became the name of a puppy dog pouting face?" asked James.

"Well, your friend is acts like a dog sometimes," admitted Lily with a smile.

"Yeah, he does, doesn't he?" asked James with a chuckle. "Quite the dog, Sirius Orion Black is."

"Quite the dog," agreed Lily as she finally opened her mouth for her boyfriend so he could feed her the chocolate strawberry.

Lily took a chocolate strawberry and fed it to her boyfriend James. He tried talking, but Lily reminded him to not eat with his mouth full.

"Okay, Mom," said James as he kissed Lily's cheek.

"Because your mom is a redhead like me?" asked Lily.

"I just realized that," said James.

Lily laughed at James's slight obliviousness of his surroundings.

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

Frank Longbottom and Alice Prewitt, also known as Fralice, are on a double date with none other than Dorcas Meadows and Emmeline Vance, or - as people call them - Demmeline (although these two's ship name has not be official yet).

They were in a double date at the cafe that Alice's sister and Alice's sister's husband owned.

"Isn't it weird that we are at your sister's cafe, Alice?" asked Dorcas as she hid her face in her hoodie.

"Anyway would recognize you wherever we go, Dorcas," said Alice. "It's either my sister were I can swear her to secrecy for you or in a place where I cannot blackmail the owner or owners."

"Good choosing," said Dorcas as she hid her face in her girlfriend's arm. "Also, you know me, Kind One."

"Kind One, huh?" asked Frank. "What did you name me?"

"Plant Boi," said Dorcas as she showed her smirking face to Frank. "And boy is spelled with an I instead of a Y."

"So, you fancied it a bit?" asked Frank.

"You better be thankful for that, Plant Boi," said Dorcas.

"Do I want to know what you named everyone in your contacts?" Emmeline asked her girlfriend.

"I don't think so," said Dorcas, shaking her head.

Everyone laughed and continued to enjoy the double date they were currently on.