§ 🄲hapter 24 §

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |
April 13
| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

It was a back to school morning and Lily didn't feel like waking up. Apparently, her horrible period decided to come along with her on her first day back to school after a quite epic spring break in Lily's opinion.

She woke up and changed into a white shirt with a dusty green overall that had pockets that were deep enough to fit Lily's phone in one of them.

She tied her red hair up in a high ponytail. Looking at the sunny outside, Lily went over to her sister's room.

"Do you have any sunglasses I can borrow?" asked Lily.

Petunia turned around and looked at her sister's outfit before handing her a pair of sunglasses.

"This will match your outfit and your vintage aesthetic," said Petunia.

"Thanks," said Lily as she hung the sunglasses on her overalls. "See you after school, I guess."

"See you then," said Petunia as she went back to whatever she was doing in the first place.

Lily entered Hunter's car and stood there in silence going through her phone.

"You okay?" said Hunter as he rode the driver's seat.

"I'm on my period and I'm going back to school," said Lily. "I don't think I am ever okay."

"Ouch," said Hunter as he started to drive. "It'll hopefully be over soon."

"Yeah," agreed Lily. "Anyway, just drive and let's finish this week already."

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

"Hello! Hello! Hello! Welcome back everyone! I hope everything is fine with everyone," said Ali, his voice replaying over all the speakers.

"Yeah, right," muttered Lily.

"Ouch," winced Alice at Lily's tone.

"Bad day?" asked Marlene and Dorcas at the same time.

"Fuck cramps," groaned Lily to herself.

"Ouch," winced all girls in slightly different tones.

"Welcome back to all Griffins - tall and short, gays and allies, boys and girls - of Griffin Ridge High! Welcome back from Spring break and I hope you enjoyed it until the last dot!"

"Yeah, it was a kick-ass break," grinned Dorcas, remembering the great comebacks that were said.

"A rollercoaster, if we have to be honest," said Alice.

"You are definitely not wrong," Marlene said, agreeing with her friend. "But not a scary rollercoaster with death written all over it. A fun rollercoaster that has maybe one scary jump or something."

"Now, all I'll do is wish everyone good luck and remind the Senior Griffins to start planning the very famous Senior prank that happens every year. Come on, guys, we aren't aging younger! Except if your prank is that there is no prank, than I guess you're doing a good job. No, but seriously, SENIOR PRANK HAS TO HAPPEN!"