Chapter 1

Author's P.O.V

It was a Sunday morning which is usually very enjoyable for every family because everyone gets to spend time with their loved ones but that wasn't the case with a certain male omega.

For him, it was a gloomy day. You may ask why? To be honest it is always gloomy for him because he always degrade himself as a male omega. In his pack, omegas are the lowest that are only used for breeding and house chores. But the main reason for his gloominess becoming ten times is because he's soon going to be betrothed to the head alpha of 'Dark Moon Pack'.

Kim Taehyung, seventeen years old,a male omega of 'Crystal Moon Pack' was currently sitting on his bed. He was staring at the bright sky that looks so opposite from his life.

He was turning eighteen years old in a week and was officially going to Dark Moon Pack,i.e., his future mate pack to live there and then get betrothed in the following week of his birthday to the Alpha of the pack.

His mate is quite famous amongst all the packs.His name is Jeon Jungkook. His mate is famous not for being a fuck boy but for being a powerful Alpha of a powerful pack from which everyone is scared of.

The main problem in this marriage according to Taehyung is that he never met Jungkook and doesn't know how the hell his personality is, would he throw taehyung in the cell after marriage and keep him as a captive or will only use him for breeding him or will keep him as his slave.

As Taehyung was dozing off in his thoughts yet again, he was interrupted by a soft knock on his door.

"Tae baby, are you awake?" It was his mom, Kim EunSang.

"Yes mom, am awake."said Taehyung in his morning voice.

" Then come down sweetie, breakfast is ready." his mom went back to the kitchen after saying this.

Taehyung dragged himself to his bathroom and did his morning routines. After being ready, he went down to the dining room to have last few days of breakfast with his family.

"Good morning mom and dad."he wished them as he entered.

"Good morning son" his dad, Kim WonDo replied.

His mom served them breakfast and they started eating.

"Son, you should go for a shopping to buy the needful things that you'll need there because you don't know if they'll provide you with that or not." his mother started a conversation.

"Mom, not this again." Taehyung sighed.

"You know am actually sick of this like why am the one that is going through this. I don't like this idea of arrange marriage of omegas to alphas, why can't we get a chance to choose someone who we want." Taehyung added this with a hint of anger coated in his words.

"You know we can't do this anything against it if we want. Our pack leader has agreed on this marriage to gain his profit and whatever we try, he's not changing his mind. I'm sorry son, am really sorry but I can't help it" His father replied and tears welled up in his eyes as he said the last sentences.

It is true what Taehyung's dad is saying. Actually Taehyung's pack is getting weaker and weaker and has a chance to get destroyed. So his Head Alpha of the pack used the last option of arranging wolves that is common, so he arranged taehyung, the only male omega of his pack to jungkook, the most strongest Alpha of the most strongest pack in the world to become allies with him and keep his pack safe.

The pack leader of Crystal Moon Pack is actually a kind person and has tried everything to protect his pack but failed to do so. The only thing left for him was to become ally with the strongest alpha but it was only done if an omega of his own pack is wedded to the alpha. So he decided to betroth Kim Taehyung to Jeon Jungkook.

By doing this, he is supported by Jungkook's pack now and all the packs that were planning to claim Crystal Moon Pack has now just remained seated and stopped the attack that they were trying to start.

"I know" Taehyung just sighed but tears were clearly visible in his eyes.

By seeing this, his parents also got emotional and brought him into their warm embrace.

Taehyung mom was an omega and his dad was an alpha so their pair comforted the little omega in the best way possible.

Female omegas are very common but male omegas are like a diamond in a coal mine.

So Taehyung being a rarest wolf rank was offered to Jungkook because everyone thirst for male omegas.

The thirst for Taehyung's ranks is the thing that he concerns the most because he doesn't want to be a slut for an alpha but instead he wanted someone who'll love and cherish him the most.

So now he's only praying to the Moon Goddess that his 18th birthday never come so he won't have to go to hell, yes he calls dark moon pack as hell, and he doesn't have to leave his parents behind.

"Now don't cry but come for shopping with me so we can try new-new things and have mother-son fun, yeah?" His mother, Kim EunSang asked in an enthusiastic tone to cheer up his son's sadness.

"Okay." Taehyung said in a small voice.

__________________🥀__________________

x_eram_x