IMP NOTE FOR THE STORY

A simple note for readers how a werewolf fic works in my story:

*Trueblood Alpha: They are very possessive and has bloody red eyes. They are very very possessive for their mate. They can kill anyone who they think as a harm for their mate even if it is just a fly. They go into rut for three times a year. They are very dominant.

*Alpha: They have normal red eyes and are also possessive for their mate. They go into rut for two times a year.They are also dominant but much lesser than truebloods.

*Beta: They are not as possessive as alphas and does not have such high temper. They have orange eyes.

*Omega: They are the weakest and fragile wolf in the whole werewolf rank system. Female omegas are very common and have pink eyes. Male omegas are the rarest like they are only 2% in the whole world so everyone wants to claim them as theirs. Male omegas have blue eyes and are very submissive. Omegas go into heat four times a year, no matter if they are male or female.

#Another thing that I wanna say is that its a FAN FICTION so anything that you think is not apt so please tolerate it because its just a piece of creation from my mind

#In this omegas will also have vaginas because I can't literally get an idea of implantation of a baby in a womb through asshole. So in this male omegas will have dick, vagina and an asshole.

#This will contain male lactation. I have read many ff in which I've seen people loving this kind of stuff so yea I thought to add this in my ff because I can.

# Omegas will also be pregnant only for five months. The wolf pregnancy works a bit faster than humans

#it will also contain mature content and languages.

#its a maleXmale story.

#Recommended for 18+ as nsfw content and images ahead. All the credits to the rightful owner of the pictures used in the story.

#I also DO NOT OWN any members use in the story. Its a piece of fiction so I just have use their names and it literally doesn't have a string connected in the real life.

If you don't like anything that is mentioned above, you can exit the story rather than throwing hatred or reporting it.

So that's it.
Now lets get to the real deal!

__________________🥀__________________

x_eram_x