Chapter 40

Author's P.O.V

"All hail to the Alpha and Luna." Loud cheers could be heard in the huge hall of the Dark Moon pack where every people of this respected pack was gathered together.

Both the Alpha and Luna of the pack were standing on the balcony of the Jeon mansion where the pack hall was on complete view.

"Today we all gathered here for a very important announcement that I and my mate that is your Luna wants to announce together. But before that we want you to enjoy the fest that is served here with your heart content." Jungkook said with full authority in his voice as Head Alpha should but still a smile was there on his face for his people.

Loud chattering and laughter of people could be heard who were eating and getting together with each other in the function that held place in the kingdom.

On the other side, only people of Jeon mansion was sitting and having their dinner before they make their important announcement. The announcement was alone making both mates giddy just by thinking about it.

"Come on, pup, eat this. Its so healthy for you and our little bean." Jungkook tried to pamper his omega with his words so that he will eat the veggies that he was leaving out.

"No. Neither me nor our little bean is liking its taste." Taehyung whined while his fork was held between his fingers.

"I know you likes its taste but our little bean is making you hate it but for both of your health, you need to eat. Come on, just a bite and two. Please, for me, pup." Jungkook was casually saying about his omega's pregnancy aloud because only his family members were on the dining table with them.

"Okay.....but just for you." Taehyung mumbled with narrowed eyes looking at the veggies and a big pout decorating his lips.

──────

Everyone's dinner was finished and now they were awaiting for the important announcement from their Head Alpha and Luna for which they were here gathered at the first place.

Both the mates were happy and felling proud for the next words that they were going to announce to all the people of their pack.

"Now its the time for the important news for which you all here." Jungkook smiled and gestured Taehyung to come towards him to which the latter did and Jungkook wrapped his arms on his waist.

Taehyung changed his earlier formal dress that he was wearing and was now in a loose sweatshirt and loose jeans to which his body shape cannot be seen from it.

"The announcement is that my mate, my love, your Luna here is pregnant and carrying the next heir of the Dark Moon Pack." Jungkook said with proudness and love laced in each and every words of his which also made Taehyung to smile proudly at the people of his pack.

Jungkook slowly pushed up Taehyung's shirt a little bit to show the growing tummy of his to the whole pack in which the next heir of the Dark Moon Pack was growing.

Loud noises of congratulations and best wishes erupted in the air of the pack. All the people was shouting best wishes for both for their Luna and pup of their Alpha and Luna.

Jungkook put back the shirt as it was previously and brought his omega into a side hug while breaking into a huge smile at how his people reacted so positively about this news.

Taehyung was no different than the raven head because he too was smiling from ear to ear from hearing all the praises and best wishes that he was receiving from the common people of the pack.

Soon the function ended and everyone returned to their homes and people of the mansion returned back to their rooms to change and sleep as they were tired as hell because of the function.