Chapter 26

Author's P.O.V

Both the mates thought to talk out the upcoming situation in private so right now they were sitting on the bed or more like Taehyung was sitting on Jungkook's lap facing him while his hands were locked on his neck and the former's on his waist due to possessiveness.

Jungkook was sitting in his boxers and made Taehyung only wear a panty and a top that had a thin lace on his shoulders making it sleeveless.

"This way feels so good. Skin to skin contact is making my wolf so satisfied right now." Jungkook murmured on the omega's neck while he was sniffing his scent while rubbing his hands on his bare thighs.

"Umm...yeah." Taehyung almost moaned due to nuzzling and sensitive touches in his inner thighs.

"Ouch!" Taehyung suddenly yelped making Jungkook instantly remove his face from his neck and check on his omega.

"What's wrong, pup? Do you feel uncomfortable in just sitting in panty in front of him, its okay, I understand. You can wear your shorts." Jungkook started rambling as he always do whenever he's worried over his omega.

"No, that's not the case. Actually I suddenly got a cramp. Its one of my symptoms of heat whenever I get them so I guess your rut has started interfering my heat." Taehyung started sniffing Jungkook as he was getting tempted of his alpha's smell a little bit.

"What more symptoms do you get, pup?" Jungkook asked while he released his scent a little bit more when he felt Taehyung hugging him like a koala and sniffing his scent while licking at it time to time.

"I get cramps, I also get addicted to my alpha's scent ten times more that I discovered just now and...and I-I also start producing extra slick." As Taehyung ended his last symptom, Jungkook felt wetness on his thighs.

He doesn't even need to think twice what it was when he sees Taehyung sitting on his thighs and started rubbing his folds a little bit on them.

Jungkook stopped his movements by tightening his hold on his waist making Taehyung to whine on his hold.

"Don't, pup." Jungkook said softly while he pecked him on his lips because he too was slowly getting hard.

"Tomorrow is gonna be a tiring day. And we are new mates, so I don't know how long our heat and rut can go because our wolves will have a partner this time. So I want you to sleep and rest as much as you can because I don't know when I'll pounce at you tomorrow." Jungkook explained to him softly and teased him a little at the end to ease the moment.

Taehyung was sad a little bit but he knew that this rest was much needed for the upcoming days so he nodded and laid while holding Jungkook for his dear life and went off to sleep.

________

Next morning, Jungkook was waken up by whines and cries that he heard from beside him. He groggily mumbled incoherent words under his breath because he's sleep was disturbed but instantly woke up when he realized its his omega's cry.

"P-pup? Are you fine?" He worriedly asked as he's sleep was long gone now by seeing his omega rolling on the bed while his face was red and sweat beads covering his forehead.

"J-Jungkook. Its pa-painful. My-my lower stomach is burning." He cried out while clutching his stomach. Jungkook knew that Taehyung's heat has started seeing his condition and his rut has also kicked in as he was rock hard.

Taehyung started releasing his arousal pheromones in the room in order to catch his alpha's attention. Jungkook's dick stared dripping with pre-cum due to how hard he was and how his omega's arousal was so strong.

He went towards Taehyung and picked him up making him interlock his hands on his neck and legs on his waist. He saw a very big patch of wetness on the bed and how Taehyung's panty was being so wet and heavy.

He carried him towards the door and locked it because he didn't want any alpha or wolf to smell his omega's arousing scent. All the while he locked the door and came back to bed, Taehyung was licking him and trying to hump on him to get rid of the pain.

Jungkook sat with Taehyung on the bed and looked at the wet patch because for him it was being such a turn-on even though he was rock hard.

"Pup, you are so wet for me. See what you did to our bedsheets and your panty." Jungkook voice became deep and husky as he spoke in Taehyung's ear and intentionally let his lips touch on his sensitive ear while he was speaking.

"Mmmh. Alpha~" Taehyung moaned out due to the sexy voice of his alpha.

"It-it hurts alpha." The omega directly looked into Jungkook's eyes while tears flowed out of his eyes making his cute little nose red.

"Don't worry, pup. I'll make it go away. See what your arousal scent do to me, it made me ten times hard that I only know how I'm controlling right now instead of pouncing on you." Jungkook was saying absent-mindedly as he was busy rubbing the wet folds of his omega that was so wet and releasing uncontrollable slick. 

Jungkook's other hand brought his omega's hand on his rock hard dick making him moan due to the hardness he felt on his palm.

"Do you want alpha to help you, hm?" Jungkook pecked his lips. Taehyung pouted his lips and wanted to kiss him more but the former moved his head away.

"Answer me first, pup. I want your consent and just to let you know, this time I'll go rough because once I start I too don't know when I'll stop." Jungkook was massaging his omega's waist all the while speaking.

"Y-yes alpha. You can go all rough on me and use my as your porcelain doll." Taehyung breathed heavily.

"You don't know what you brought upon yourself, pup. But don't worry, I'll never hurt you intentionally but if I lose control during the process, try to tame me." Jungkook kissed his lips and brought him flushed close to his body trying to feel him as much as he can.

__________________🥀__________________

I ordered BTS merches recently and waiting it to be delivered to me as soon as possible like I can't fucking wait!!

x_eram_x