Chapter 13

Author's P.O.V

Taehyung was truly wrong to believe that this alpha was different but no, he came to a conclusion that every alpha is same. Taehyung was a mess, crying whole night, trying to muffle his cries in the pillow because past images wasn't stopping from coming in his mind.

There was a single thought running in his mind that Jungkook also forced him. Taehyung don't know why every alpha wants to sleep with omegas. Tears were still spilling from his eyes even at 7 in the morning. Taehyung thought that why can't alphas understand that omegas also have heart and emotion.

Taehyung know he had to go to the dining room for breakfast and wants to avoid that sick alpha at any cost who wants to take advantage of his just like any other out there. He will try to go a little early today just because of Jungkook.

Everyone was in the breakfast table except for Jungkook for which Taehyung was thankful. Everyone was having a peaceful breakfast until Shin Hye spoke.

"Tae dear, your eyes look red, didn't you have a good night sleep yesterday?" She asked in a concerned tone.

"Ye-yes I had maybe its be-because I slept a little late." Taehyung lied through his teeth as he batted his eyelashes so that tears couldn't be spill out as he was again reminded of what happened last night.

"Okay but after breakfast, rest a little bit more dear. I want my Tae to be healthy." Taehyung nodded at the sweet words from Shin Hye, the only alpha who is genuinely nice.

________

*knock knock*

"Who's it?" Taehyung asked as he was trying to sleep in the broad daylight because he was actually exhausted from all crying he did last night and early morning.

"Its Jin. may I come in?" A voice boomed out from the other side of Taehyung's room.

"Yes." Taehyung squeaked out due to the sudden visit in his room. Jin then entered the room along with Jimin after hearing the 'yes'.

"As we guess you are free today, we thought why don't we go out and have an 'official trio omegas' outing." Jin said hopefully.

"Yes. We don't wanna force you but we'll be very happy if you tag along." Jimin added with a smile that gave Taehyung warmth that he needed that time.

"Okay." Taehyung said in a breathy tone, as he didn't have a heart to say no to those cheerful and hopeful eyes of both omegas. Both cheered a yay and Taehyung stared getting ready to go somewhere that was a surprise for him from both of them.

They reached a destination and were currently standing there but Taehyung was unable to see because of Jin's fingers on his eyes.

"So Taehyung, are you ready?" Jimin asked excitedly.

"Yeah." Taehyung was also getting a cheery because of their mood and was forgetting the continues things of his past that was playing in his mind.

Then slowly Jin removed his hand from his eyes and he opened them to look where he was. By seeing the place Taehyung was, he was totally awestruck.

It was a beautiful landscape

It was a beautiful landscape. Taehyung's whole mood changed and body started giving out happy and calming pheromones because of being in the middle of nature.

Omega nature always find comfort and calmness in the mother nature or soft places where the atmosphere is quiet and nice. They three all sat down in the grass in between of the beautiful flowers.

"What should we do?" Taehyung asked, first time initiating a talk with them as he slowly started loosening up with the two.

"Shall we make flower tiaras for each other.?" Jimin suggested while thinking.

"Yes! that's a good idea. I'll make for Taehyung, Taehyung will do for Jimin and Jimin will do for me." Jin explained excitedly as he was totally hyped up about it.

"Yes. let's do that." Taehyung agreed on it with a smile on his face.

They all were seated a little far from each other to make it as a surprise for the other. They all went in a concentration mode for at least 20 minutes before completing  their respective works.

Then they all presented their tiaras for the respected ones that they decided to give.

A simple yet classic tiara that can catch eyes of almost everyone was made by Taehyung for Jimin

A combo of pink flowers tiara was from Jimin to Jin. It was simply because of Jin's unconditional love for pink color.

The tiara that can speak elegance was beautifully crafted by Jin for Taehyung

The tiara that can speak elegance was beautifully crafted by Jin for Taehyung. It made Jin look very experience in making goods out of nothing.

"I made this tiara because our future Luna shall wear the elegant one." Jin explained his theory behind it making Taehyung blush by the mention of him becoming the Luna.

In that moment, Taehyung's heart was calm and at peace. He didn't thought about anything of Jungkook or him being the Head Alpha when the Luna thing was mentioned because in that moment, he was absorbed in the happiness and playfulness that the three was sharing.

By spending time in such a beautiful and calming place of nature with two sweet people made Taehyung forget about all those useless past and be his usual happy self again.

__________________🥀__________________

Ain't I feeding you with too many updates lovelies?😁 but whatever, one of my lovely reader @ssskookv asked for an update so how can I let her down.💗 ik its a short one but my schedule was a bit busy today so pls bear with me.

A quick question: has anyone of you has seen yourself dying in your dream or know anybody who dreamt it?

x_eram_x