Chapter 28

Author's P.O.V

Taehyung didn't know for how long he rested but he felt a little better from before. He was disturbed from his sweet sleep when he felt movements inside himself.

He felt Jungkook slowly yet gently thrusting inside him. Jungkook was losing control and his dick was getting painful so he slowly started thrusting in his pretty omega because he didn't want to disturb his sleep.

Jungkook knows that he'll turn into a beast when his omega will wake up so he was slowly thrusting so that he can atleast feel the warm walls rubbing on his dick.

Taehyung yelped when he felt waves of heat hitting him again and he removed his head from his alpha's chest.

Jungkook kissed him and slowly pulled out his dick from his cock warming session. Their tongues overlapped each other, saliva getting mixed while their scents was totally mingling with the other partner and their room was reeking their scents and also sex.

Jungkook pulled his lips first from his omega's now swollen lips and pecked it again. "It started again?" Taehyung nodded while gripping his alpha's bicep as he controlled his painful whimpers.

Jungkook wasted no time in picking him up and slammed him to the nearest wall. "Let's try a new position now." he hummed.

"Yes alpha." Taehyung moaned as his hole again started releasing slick as he arched his back beautifully for Jungkook and only Jungkook to admire this piece of art.

Jungkook slammed Taehyung onto the wall and pinned him while roughly kissing him. Jungkook pulled away from the kiss and stare at his little omega. There was both lust and love that were swirling in their eyes.

Jungkook took Taehyung's legs in his hands and held his waist while inserted his hard dick through the tight walls of his opening.

The thrusts were hard and deep while Jungkook was abusing his adam apple and his sweet spot that was the junction between his neck and shoulder where his beautiful mark adorned. Taehyung's mouth was releasing sinful moans with every thrusts that he was receiving from his alpha.

"Ahh nggh alpha. So-so good." Taehyung was rambling between his beautiful moans that sounded heaven in Jungkook's ears that he can listen to it forever without any break.

"Are you liking this, huh? Is alpha making you feel good?" Jungkook whispered while he kissed on his skin that was just below his ear that made Taehyung's whole body to shudder in excitement.

"Ahh ye-yes alpha. You are so deep." Taehyung whimpered when he felt Jungkook going too deep in him with every thrust.

"Ah I am-am close." Taehyung whisper-yelled when he felt hotness pooling in his stomach.

"Wait for your alpha, pup. Jungkook hummed. "Ahhh, come baby." Jungkook moaned in his deep voice as both of them chased their orgasm while Jungkook's thrust slowed down a bit but it was still at a pleasurable pace.

Jungkook then carried Taehyung back to the bed and laid him on his back. He pulled out and instantly cum started dripping from his hole that Jungkook collected again with his finger and pushed it inside of his hole.

"Don't waste my precious cum like that, pup. Take it all in." Though the cum wasn't stopping from coming from the omega's hole as it was filled with so much cum. This is why Jungkook pulled out a plug from his bedside drawer and inserted it into his hole.

"Now that's better." Jungkook had a smug smile on his face while Taehyung again moaned from getting filled by the plug. "No. I want you, not this plug." Taehyung whined.

"Don't worry pup. We have to keep it in to stop my cum from getting release by you so till that I'll fuck your asshole. Yeah?" Jungkook spoke huskily while Taehyung was going crazy thinking taking plug in his vagina while his alpha's cock in his asshole.

Taehyung whispered a 'yes alpha' and arched his back due to the plug in him. Jungkook lifted his butt a little and saw the virgin asshole and licked his lips. He's sure to wreck this too.

Without any warning, he inserted into his asshole making Taehyung scream at the top of his lungs. Taehyung felt that his bottom was ripped and his body was gonna be cut into halves.

Jungkook started thrusting the tight ring of muscles making Taehyung whimper and cry out in pain as he went in without any prep or lube in down there where he doesn't release his slick.

Taehyung's whimpering soon turned into moans when the pleasure kicks in. Jungkook was ruthlessly slamming into his little hole while groaning and grunting.

Jungkook saw Taehyung's legs shuddering that means he was close so he held his dick's tip. "Ahh. Let me come." Taehyung whined.

"Not now pup, let's end the round together." Jungkook then increased his pace more trying to chase his orgasm along with his omega.

As Jungkook was nearing, he quickly pulled the plug from his omega's vagina and his dick from butthole. He replaced his dick from the plug into the vagina and started thrusting. The moment he left Taehyung's dick, he instantly cummed and Jungkook followed suit, shooting his cum deep into his omega and knotting him once again.

He noticed Taehyung's worn out state and bent down to kiss his swollen lips. "We have a long way to go." Jungkook whispered in his deep voice and took Taehyung's bottom lip in between his teeth and tugged on it.

________

"I can't fucking believe I woke up to a beautiful morning hearing such a sinful thing." Jimin yelled dramatically.

Everyone was present in the living room and was trying their best to ignore the sounds that was coming from the new mates bedroom that was resonating in the whole house.

"I'm serious that my ear will bleed if I hear any more screams or moans." Jin said while clutching his ears while the other were just staring at each other.

"I guess its better if we go to our another house for few days to rest our pretty ears that have already been damaged too much because I am sure its gonna be continue for next upcoming days." Shin Hye said while looking at others.

"I agree." Everyone said at the same time.

"So yeah that's it. Jimin, go and pack our clothes so we can go faster and then I can sleep." Yoongi muttered non bothered from the glares that he was receiving from Jimin the moment he said it.

Everyone packed their clothes for a little vacation to their another house just to protect their pretty ears from any further damage. They didn't even bothered telling this to the new mates as they were busy fucking the daylight of each other and would surely not give a damn till they both are in their rut and heat, so everyone left without any note.

__________________🥀__________________

Thoughts on how the story is so far? Ik I might not be getting up all of yours expectation but this one is my first book so you've to understand that but trust me it will improve in future if I write another book cuz am too learning how to improve myself everyday.

x_eram_x