Chapter 4

Author's P.O.V

"Tae, baby? Are you ready? Today's the day." Tae's mom asked in a concern tone.

Currently Taehyung and his parents were in the living room with all his suitcases present there. It was an hour left before they'll leave for the main pack house where their Head Alpha resides and also Taehyung's future alpha coming.

"Yea...I-I think so" Taehyung stuttered. He was just emotionally shattered. He was truly getting wedded to some stranger in some days and that thing was always itching in his mind and heart 24/7.

"Don't worry sweetheart, I hope he'll be a good alpha, just like me." His dad said in a cheered tone to uplift the mood with a smile on his face but tears in his eyes because it was the last day with his precious son.

"Hmm." Taehyung just hummed.

________

Jungkook and his family was in the middle of road in their caravans. They were heading towards Crystal Moon Pack. Jungkook was at last going to meet that omega so there was a little bit of excitement to finally see the face of his future omega though he kept on his normal poker face.

Jungkook has seen many female omegas but only two male omegas in his life that were Jimin and Jin that were present in his pack. They were quite attractive rather than female omegas but neither he was interested in them nor they were single so he was keen to see his future mate.

They reached the pack ground of Crystal Moon Pack in no time. So Jungkook's rail of thoughts came to halt as soon as the horses were stopped.

Jungkook along with his family members left the caravan and entered the pack house to meet the Head Alpha.

Kang Min Hyuk welcomed them with a smile and made them sit on the couch in the living room. Everyone was present there and was waiting for the Kims.

As Jungkook was waiting, his nose caught a very sweet and alluring scent. The scent was a mix of chrysanthemum and fresh roses.

'That smells so good. Follow that scent.' Orion said while sniffing.

'No! What the hell are you even saying? We are here for our future mate and yet you are telling me to follow an unknown scent.' Jungkook said this to his wolf.

As jungkook's wolf was busy inhaling the scent, the entrance door of the pack house opened and in came Kims.

Everyone eyes were fixed on Kim family but Jungkook eyes got stuck on a certain male when they made eye contact. The male standing in front him was ethereal and a clear definition of beauty. Jungkook even mistaken him as an angel for a second.

________

Taehyung's P.O.V

We were all in front of the pack door. I was only preparing myself mentally to be greeted by worst but there was a scent that was relaxing my mind and soul.

The scent smelt like coffee mixed with orange blossom. The smell was strong and very manly that I almost whimpered.

The door opened for us to enter and I saw everyone present there waiting for us but my eyes just got stuck on a certain alpha but his dominance and aura was much more stronger than any other alpha. I think that's because he might be the Head Alpha that am being engaged to.

I won't deny the fact that the male was very handsome and masculine. He looked like he can wrap me in his arms and protect me from all the bad things but then again who am I kidding, he's an alpha and they don't know anything rather than using their power on someone who's weaker than them.

"Welcome Mr Kim and Mrs Kim. Welcome Taehyung. Please come in. The Dark Moon Pack Head Alpha family also just arrived." Kang Min Hyuk welcomed them.

We all were settled down when that man with a manly scent started speking."Greetings to Mr and Mrs Kim. I am Jeon Jungkook, the Trueblood and the Head Alpha of the Dark Moon Pack. These are my parents, brother and brother-in-law. " Jungkook said.

Everything that said just flew off from my brain but 'trueblood' just got stuck in my brain.

I instantly raised my voice saying "Trueblood!? Ain't he is an alpha?" My eyes were wide in shock.

"No taehyung what are you saying. He is a trueblood and we informed this to your parents along with the name and a little bit of information about the Head Alpha Jungkook." Min Hyuk said in a calm tone but a little bit of warning was there for me to talk politely in front of him.

I slowly turned my face to my parents with a disbelief look. They guiltily looked at me and looked like they were sorry. But I wasn't taking that shit right now when they clearly know how much I despise alphas though they didn't concerned to tell me that my future mate was a trueblood. No wonder his dominance was ten times more than other alphas here.

__________________🥀__________________

An update for you guys as a present of Eid-ul-fitr from me.

x_eram_x