Chapter 16

Author's P.O.V

It was the next day after Jungkook's encountered with a sassy Taehyung. He didn't know if Taehyung was back to his normal self or again on his mood swings.

Jungkook thought that his mother really want him to die today. Whether he make it out from the grasp of the moody omega or not, but he'll try like a true alpha he is.

It was late afternoon when Jungkook knocked on Taehyung's door. He entered when Taehyung permitted while cutely munching on his chocolate.

"Again! You-" Taehyung's happy munching came to a halt after seeing who entered.

"Wait! Wait! Wait! I came here because of something important." Jungkook shouted off for his dear life.

"What is it?" It came out cold.

"Actually mom and dad thought its best if we go and take a round in the pack together as you are going to be the future Luna." Jungkook said out while looking at Taehyung.

"Oh! So you mean we have to fake things again. Don't worry we both are doing it from the start, I guess we both are too good in this now." Taehyung said coldly while chuckling out in a sarcastic manner.

Jungkook nodded his head, not caring to correct whatever shit Taehyung is thinking.

"Ok.. So when?" Taehyung said carelessly while munching on his favorite chocolate.

"At 4, be ready." Jungkook said and left even without seeing Taehyung who nodded his head on this.

________

Both of the males were ready and right now they were exiting the house.

They went through bazaars, streets, battle ground, pup ground where they met the three little babies again.

Everyone was very happy seeing their Alpha and future Luna together. For them, it was a perfect match and everyone has accepted it wholeheartedly.

There were two guards on their side in order to protect them. Both the males did greetings and roamed around meeting their pack members and decided its better to leave for home before its get too dark.

They were on their way home when Jungkook suddenly yanked Taehyung towards his chest in a hugging manner.

"What the he-"

"Shut up Taehyung! I can sense someone near us so stay near me." Jungkook said lowly, right near the omega's ear while looking here and there.

Taehyung shuddered by the voice while he was practically stuffed into Jungkook's chest. Taehyung can sense him being totally alert and how firm his body became after sensing a new presence.

"Wait..wait it isn't a solo presence, I can sense many of them." After sensing them, his grip on Taehyung's waist and neck became very tight.

"Alpha, I guess they are rogues as was shown in radar." one of the guard spoke out.

"Let's do one thing. One of you take Taehyung back to home safely and bring help while coming back." Jungkook command earning a 'yes alpha' at the very next second from one of the guard.

"No! I'll not leave you here all alone with a single guard and let you die. Am not that heartless." Taehyung said stubbornly while removing his face from his chest.

"Won't it be better if I die rather than you being forced with me?" Jungkook said very softly so that only Taehyung can hear it while smiling sadly as he caressed his cheek.

"Shut up! Forced or not but you are not gonna die like this, stupid alpha." Taehyung said while tears pooled in his eyes and a cute pout was unconsciously formed on his lips.